Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Throwback jerseys

Featured Replies

It's possible they might wear them again when they become the Miami Marlins in a few years.

 

please no please no please no please no please no please no please no please no please no*

 

*Unless it's for throwback day

It's possible they might wear them again when they become the Miami Marlins in a few years.

 

please no please no please no please no please no please no please no please no please no*

 

*Unless it's for throwback day

 

I'm hoping for the latter as well.

I remember that, they played the Mets. I think they should break out the 97' sleeveless jersyes every now and then.

That what they are going to wear permantley when they change the name...

 

No, it not

 

Organization said there was going to be changes including uniforms and colors w/ the new stadium.. They mention going back to the orange and blue.. I mean its not a for sure thing, but its in the works..

That what they are going to wear permantley when they change the name...

 

No, it not

 

Organization said there was going to be changes including uniforms and colors w/ the new stadium.. They mention going back to the orange and blue.. I mean its not a for sure thing, but its in the works..

 

It's certainly possible but I doubt it since those are the same colors the Mutts use and I doubt they'd wanna look like them. Someone here mentioned that they heard someone ask Loria about the uniforms and he said they'd probably go with silver and black cuz it's what sells but he's obviously fascinated with the color orange so we'll have to wait and see.

Organization said there was going to be changes including uniforms and colors w/ the new stadium.. They mention going back to the orange and blue.. I mean its not a for sure thing, but its in the works..

 

I don't know where that was mentioned, if ever. But I heard it straight out of Loria's mouth what HE wanted for a uniform, and what SELLS for a color, and orange and blue were NOT the color combination he was talking about. I wrote this in the Opening Day thread. I happened to be standing next to Loria when he was talking to Vincent Scully, his invited guest on Opening Day. He told Scully (and that's NOT the same Vince Scully of Dodger fame) that as soon as the shovels hit the ground at the OB site, the team would begin the redesign of the team image. He indicated that red, white, and blue are his favorite uniform color combinations, but that too many teams have that color scheme. He then said that studies have shown that the best selling color combinations are silver and black.

Anyone remember the throwbacks they wore in 2002 with the orange and blue? Will they wear them again? :mis2

 

Uh, is there a picture or something of that? Because I don't think I've ever seen these 'throwbacks' you speak of.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.