2004?

MarlinModel

I think its obvious who needs to stay out of our offensive core:

JP (staying anyways)

Pudge

Cabrera (staying anyways)

Lowell

Conine (staying anyways)

That is a winning lineup right there. I love Castillo but I doubt we will see him, but I really hope he comes back. Pudge and Lowell are the real key players that we need. You can argue all you want but these two guys are the fan favorites and it doesn't matter what you say.

If we kept those 5 guys for next season, along with most of the pitching (Urbina isn't as necessary as you want him to be) I can guarantee a winning season. A guy like Urbina can be picked up towards the end of the season like we saw this year.

I think its obvious who needs to stay out of our offensive core:

JP (staying anyways)

Pudge

Cabrera (staying anyways)

Lowell

Conine (staying anyways)

That is a winning lineup right there. I love Castillo but I doubt we will see him, but I really hope he comes back. Pudge and Lowell are the real key players that we need. You can argue all you want but these two guys are the fan favorites and it doesn't matter what you say.

If we kept those 5 guys for next season, along with most of the pitching (Urbina isn't as necessary as you want him to be) I can guarantee a winning season. A guy like Urbina can be picked up towards the end of the season like we saw this year.

CASTILLO is the most important player to keep.

Are you all blind? Do you want Hooper playing second, or Castro playing catcher!?

Pierre and Castillo are what power this offense, believe it or not. You get rid of Castillo, and you've just lost an All-Star and soon to be Gold-Glover. Not only that, but you can subtract 100 runs scored.

Ivan can be somewhat replaced. Luis cannot be.

Call me crazy, but this is fact.

CASTILLO is the most important player to keep.

Are you all blind? Do you want Hooper playing second, or Castro playing catcher!?

Pierre and Castillo are what power this offense, believe it or not. You get rid of Castillo, and you've just lost an All-Star and soon to be Gold-Glover. Not only that, but you can subtract 100 runs scored.

Ivan can be somewhat replaced. Luis cannot be.

Call me crazy, but this is fact.