Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dreams coming true...

Featured Replies

Have any of your dreams (sleep dreams) come true?

I swear it used to happen to me all the time when I was a kid. But I've come to wonder whether or not my mind was tricking me into thinking that.

Have any of your dreams (sleep dreams) come true?

All of you just better hope my dreams don't come true.

I once dreamed that I was peeing and when I woke up I was covered in piss.

 

:lol

I remember when I was kid I would regularly have a dream where I fell off some cliff and landed face first into the ground. Never came true but I've been told that I would flail at times in my bed then finish off with a small jump equaling the impact. Most likely me thinking I'm falling like a meteor towards the ground. So to some extent, my dream came true. ^_^

I remember when I was kid I would regularly have a dream where I fell off some cliff and landed face first into the ground. Never came true but I've been told that I would flail at times in my bed then finish off with a small jump equaling the impact. Most likely me thinking I'm falling like a meteor towards the ground. So to some extent, my dream came true. ^_^

 

I've had a similar dream but instead of falling off a cliff I would just trip and fall and my body would just jump and i'd wake up instantly.

I had a dream come true this week. Yay! :D

 

 

Impossible! You didnt meet me.... :mischief

Smooth. :mischief

 

 

Always... :mischief :whistle

I remember when I was kid I would regularly have a dream where I fell off some cliff and landed face first into the ground. Never came true but I've been told that I would flail at times in my bed then finish off with a small jump equaling the impact. Most likely me thinking I'm falling like a meteor towards the ground. So to some extent, my dream came true. ^_^

 

I've had a similar dream but instead of falling off a cliff I would just trip and fall and my body would just jump and i'd wake up instantly.

 

^^ that has happen to me too,&& it is embarrassing when that happens when your in class sleeping..

I remember when I was kid I would regularly have a dream where I fell off some cliff and landed face first into the ground. Never came true but I've been told that I would flail at times in my bed then finish off with a small jump equaling the impact. Most likely me thinking I'm falling like a meteor towards the ground. So to some extent, my dream came true. ^_^

 

I've had a similar dream but instead of falling off a cliff I would just trip and fall and my body would just jump and i'd wake up instantly.

 

^^ that has happen to me too,&& it is embarrassing when that happens when your in class sleeping..

 

:lol That happened to me a couple of times.

I remember when I was kid I would regularly have a dream where I fell off some cliff and landed face first into the ground. Never came true but I've been told that I would flail at times in my bed then finish off with a small jump equaling the impact. Most likely me thinking I'm falling like a meteor towards the ground. So to some extent, my dream came true. ^_^

 

I've had a similar dream but instead of falling off a cliff I would just trip and fall and my body would just jump and i'd wake up instantly.

 

That happens to me every night just about. Usally something like a baseball heading right for my face.

Last night I dreamed that I was standing on the hull of a boat and I fell, hit my head, went into the water and drowned. I REALLY hope that doesn't come true.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.