Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jon Lester

Featured Replies

Not to jinx anything (like I really care about the Sox) but I remember when Anibal pitched his no hitter. My dad had no clue that the D-Backs were hittless until I said "I hope the D-Backs dont get anymore hits". He was like what? he got it after a few seconds. I remember that day like it was yesterday... I was in the Uggla section.

C'mon, if you're gonna make a thread about him at least spell the dude's name right.

 

It's Jon Lester.

 

And yes, I think he will throw it.

This would be an incredible moment for baseball if he gets this no-hitter.

 

Twp years ago he was diagnosed with cancer and was going through kemo therapy (sp?), and now he's 2 outs away from a no hitter. Unreal.

damn the RedSox and their awesomeness.

Yea, I guess we will be hearing about this for a long time. No-hitters are probably the best "feeling" in baseball. Such craziness, nervousness and excitement.

This would be an incredible moment for baseball if he gets this no-hitter.

 

Twp years ago he was diagnosed with cancer and was going through kemo therapy (sp?), and now he's 2 outs away from a no hitter. Unreal.

 

Chemo, like chemical...

 

And thank you Holly for saying everything I was thinking

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.