May 20, 200818 yr In a move that stings the Marlins organization, the Mets to cancel out the Marlins signing of Jaque Jones, have signed Eric Reed :blink: to a minor league contract. This is most certainly the move that will push the Mets to the top of the division and can only hurt the Marlins hopes of a division title. :whistle
May 20, 200818 yr I wasn't aware he wasn't in our organization anymore. I could have sworn he was with us at the beginning of the season. Regardless, I wasn't aware they were looking for an Endy Chavez who couldn't hit.
May 21, 200818 yr Remember that Eric Reed crazed fan from 2 years ago who always used to post here? Good times.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.