Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jose Valverde

Featured Replies

HOUSTON -- Astros closer Jose Valverde was hit in the face by a ball hit by the Phillies' Pedro Feliz during the ninth inning of Friday's game at Minute Maid Park.

 

MLB.com Article

 

 

Atleast it wasn't as bad as Young, but sh*t, man.

 

People have to be careful out there.

Seriously messed up. Thank god no one has been seriously hurt as of yet.

 

These baseballs are looking like homing missiles more and more. Not good.

 

And not only baseballs, but bats too. So lots of things to worry about if you're in the infield.

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

 

It really is dangerous.

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

 

It really is dangerous.

Bro, I knew a guy who moved from Pitcher to 3B or SS after getting hit with a comebacker. I asked him to pitch to me, and he was obviously scared. Everytime he would throw, he would turn his back, cover his head with his arms, and duck.

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

 

It really is dangerous.

 

Did you get diarrhea after it hit you?

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

 

It really is dangerous.

Bro, I knew a guy who moved from Pitcher to 3B or SS after getting hit with a comebacker. I asked him to pitch to me, and he was obviously scared. Everytime he would throw, he would turn his back, cover his head with his arms, and duck.

LOL, damn that's pretty wild. I've been hit with combackers too on my back, now when I pitch, right after i release the ball i put my glove around the face area just in case a liner comes at me

His penis is bigger than this whole board's combined.

 

 

I didn't even cry when I dislocated my knee. :p

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

 

It really is dangerous.

 

Did you get diarrhea after it hit you?

 

Umm...no :|

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

 

It really is dangerous.

Bro, I knew a guy who moved from Pitcher to 3B or SS after getting hit with a comebacker. I asked him to pitch to me, and he was obviously scared. Everytime he would throw, he would turn his back, cover his head with his arms, and duck.

 

Yeah same thing with me. It kinda scarrs you for life. I don't mind pitching BP in front of an L screen, but you take the screen away and I just can't do it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.