Jose Valverde

Seriously messed up. Thank god no one has been seriously hurt as of yet.

These baseballs are looking like homing missiles more and more. Not good.

And not only baseballs, but bats too. So lots of things to worry about if you're in the infield.

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

It really is dangerous.

I used to be a pitcher. Then a screaming line drive hit me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me (I brag about how I still got up and threw the runner out at first :) ). After that, I didn't pitch anymore. :lol

It really is dangerous.

Bro, I knew a guy who moved from Pitcher to 3B or SS after getting hit with a comebacker. I asked him to pitch to me, and he was obviously scared. Everytime he would throw, he would turn his back, cover his head with his arms, and duck.

It really is dangerous.

Bro, I knew a guy who moved from Pitcher to 3B or SS after getting hit with a comebacker. I asked him to pitch to me, and he was obviously scared. Everytime he would throw, he would turn his back, cover his head with his arms, and duck.

LOL, damn that's pretty wild. I've been hit with combackers too on my back, now when I pitch, right after i release the ball i put my glove around the face area just in case a liner comes at me

It really is dangerous.

Did you get diarrhea after it hit you?

Umm...no :|

It really is dangerous.

Yeah same thing with me. It kinda scarrs you for life. I don't mind pitching BP in front of an L screen, but you take the screen away and I just can't do it.