Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seat numbers

Featured Replies

how many seats are there in each row of infield box at marlins home games? i want to try and stay away from the aisle thanks

how many seats are there in each row of infield box at marlins home games? i want to try and stay away from the aisle thanks

Does it really matter? I know it sounds like an @$$hole comment, but the place is usually wide open, sit wherever you want to!

  • Author

just in case the rest of the seats in my row are taken i'd like my assigned seats to not be in the aisle

just in case the rest of the seats in my row are taken i'd like my assigned seats to not be in the aisle

It depends on how high you are :blink: ...seriously, in some sections the lower rows have fewer seats. But there's generally 24 or so. Get seat number 7-14 for a nice middle seat. As a previous poster mentioned, you really don't have to worry about this, you'll have plenty of room to move around. Last Sunday, a nice day, not too hot, no chance of rain, double-header, first place team.....and we had MAYBE 3000 people there. Probably more like 1500-2000. That's about enough to fill up 2 rows out of the 30 in each section, in the lower bowl.

just in case the rest of the seats in my row are taken i'd like my assigned seats to not be in the aisle

Last Sunday, a nice day, not too hot, no chance of rain, double-header, first place team.....and we had MAYBE 3000 people there. Probably more like 1500-2000. That's about enough to fill up 2 rows out of the 30 in each section, in the lower bowl.

 

 

We had a 30 minute rain delay, and I was sweating bullets during the first game before the delay. It was uncomfortably hot before the rain delay.

Aisle seats are the best, you don't have to get through 8-10 people if you have to run and take a piss.

 

I'm in total agreement. But some folks don't like the aisle.

Aisle seats are the best, you don't have to get through 8-10 people if you have to run and take a piss.

But you also have to get up whenever someone else wants to take a piss.

 

That never has bothered me. I normally stand up between 1/2 innings anyway. (Moving through an aisle during an AB is worse than rude and usually I will say something.) Plus, I would much rather have someone say excuse me and move through than bother about 10 people to get out of my way.

Aisle seats are the best, you don't have to get through 8-10 people if you have to run and take a piss.

But you also have to get up whenever someone else wants to take a piss.

 

That never has bothered me. I normally stand up between 1/2 innings anyway. (Moving through an aisle during an AB is worse than rude and usually I will say something.) Plus, I would much rather have someone say excuse me and move through than bother about 10 people to get out of my way.

 

I'm usually blunt with them and tell them that I'm not getting up during the action. They're either going to have to wait until the inning is over or go around me. My season tickets are on the aisle (Seats 1 & 2) and I refuse to indulge people who have no baseball etiquitte.

FYI....

 

FACT: Infield box seats, at least down the lines have 24 seats in a row, so 10-12 would be in the middle. The configuration changes in the corners of the stadium like sections 146, 149, 150, 153, 103, 106, 107, 110 in where a row could have up to 26 seats in a row and as little as 8 seats in a row. Hope this helps.

Aisle seats are the best, you don't have to get through 8-10 people if you have to run and take a piss.

But you also have to get up whenever someone else wants to take a piss.

 

That never has bothered me. I normally stand up between 1/2 innings anyway. (Moving through an aisle during an AB is worse than rude and usually I will say something.) Plus, I would much rather have someone say excuse me and move through than bother about 10 people to get out of my way.

 

I'm usually blunt with them and tell them that I'm not getting up during the action. They're either going to have to wait until the inning is over or go around me. My season tickets are on the aisle (Seats 1 & 2) and I refuse to indulge people who have no baseball etiquitte.

 

:lol

Aisle seats are the best, you don't have to get through 8-10 people if you have to run and take a piss.

But you also have to get up whenever someone else wants to take a piss.

 

That never has bothered me. I normally stand up between 1/2 innings anyway. (Moving through an aisle during an AB is worse than rude and usually I will say something.) Plus, I would much rather have someone say excuse me and move through than bother about 10 people to get out of my way.

 

I'm usually blunt with them and tell them that I'm not getting up during the action. They're either going to have to wait until the inning is over or go around me. My season tickets are on the aisle (Seats 1 & 2) and I refuse to indulge people who have no baseball etiquitte.

 

I'm with ya on that except usually if a person is rude enough (or just isn't aware of proper baseball etiquite) to want to move through the aisle during play then they are rude enough not to kneel down so others behind us can enjoy the game. It's a no-win situation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.