Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MiamiMarlins13

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MiamiMarlins13

  1. Anyone have any idea what the two fingers sideways over the eyes when the Marlins get a hit mean? I am curious to find out. Apparently it seems to have caught on to the point that Astros pitcher Lopez mocked it today. I know this is an inside the clubhouse type thing. Just curious if anyone knew....
  2. Oh, I forgot to mention SILVER. I was told BLUE, RED, YELLOW, and SILVER. I trust the person that told me too. They would not give me the run around.
  3. I hear that it will be a "block party" along NW 14 AV, right in front of the new ballpark on November 11.
  4. Ok, I took the ballpark tour a couple of weeks back, and I began talking and asking around. I was quietly told, BLUE, RED, and YELLOW. my face was kind of disgust. The person said the colors sound crazy, but when they reveal the logo it would look awesome. I hope that is the case. It's funny cause I was looking through one of the sales catelogs I took of the ballpark, and the page before the back cover is BLUE, RED, and YELLOW. Could be a subliminal message.
  5. Let's hope that this dream can finally become a reality. =)
  6. I still won't believe it till I see the first brick being placed.
  7. Ladies and Gentlemen, We need your vote!! Slider has miraculously recieved 1100 votes within the last hour!! (I don't want to speculate or anything, but I think there is cheating involed here). We really need the votes!! It only takes seconds to do. Please vote as much as you can. (Let's show the Indians our votes can be real and not generated by some computer...cough...cough) Sorry, but I get sick with the truth sometimes. VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE for Billy!!
  8. Things will turn around!!....Go vote for Billy for the Mascot Hall of Fame!!! Slider of the Cleveland Indians is catching up. Let's help Billy win this thing!!! Check the sticky to go to the direct link... C'mon Fish Fans!!!
  9. Forget Cote!! We're not done yet!!!......Go vote for Billy for the Mascot Hall of Fame!!! Slider of the Cleveland Indians is catching up. Let's help Billy win this thing!!! Check the sticky to go to the direct link... C'mon Fish Fans!!!
  10. Let's go guys, let's help Billy pull away. Great job so far guys, but in the last half hour, slider is coming on strong.
  11. I'm surprised we're hearing of it just now....I don't remember hearing about it in December, but then again, it is off-season for the ballplayers It was something that was kept very very private as per his own request.
  12. It is a very sad sad story. To lose your first child only 3 months old has to be one of thw worst expeiernces anyone could ever go through. I admire him for coming back from such a tragedy to pitch. My heart goes out to him.
  13. Things should start to turn around....
  14. I NEVER EVER trust Gregg with a one run lead, NEVER. For whatever reason he chokes or really really complicates things with a one run lead. He is not a true closer. This is a problem the team is going to have to deal with eventually. I know that pitchers have their bad days, but this has been coming slowly since the start of the season. I really believe that they have to start converting Matt Lindstrom as a closer, because of the fact that he continues to add more pitches to his selection. Plus, he throws gas, gas, and more gas! He has the makings of a closer. Kevin Gregg is just better off being a reliever, but NOT a closer, PERIOD!
  15. I don't know why they did not bring him in the first place. He did not cost too much compared to other pitchers out there. Bring'em!!
  16. Last time I checked, the top of Orange Bowl scoreboard that says "Orange Bowl" is actually where the speaker system was. The Orange Bowl sign is a mesh tarp that covers the speaker system, so I don't know how they are going to do that. I honestly think that they should do some plaque or some thing that shows a picture of what stood there for 70 years, nothing too fancy, but something meaningful, classy.
  17. FYI.... FACT: Infield box seats, at least down the lines have 24 seats in a row, so 10-12 would be in the middle. The configuration changes in the corners of the stadium like sections 146, 149, 150, 153, 103, 106, 107, 110 in where a row could have up to 26 seats in a row and as little as 8 seats in a row. Hope this helps.
  18. I am a huge Indiana Jones fan since I was a kid, and honestly, I thought the movie was okay. It was nothing out of this world. I liked certain things about the movie and the fact that they really do portray Indy being an old man. What I did not like that was driving me insane, is the theme of the movie and what the actual crystal skull means in the movie. I think that it was a little too much and way too much fantasy comparing previous Indy movies. 3 out of 5 and I judge that based on the fact that I am an Indiana Jones fan, but realisticaly, it could be lower...(sigh) :blink: :confused :huh :nono :pullhair
  19. Both great World Series, but you NEVER forget your first....
  20. Any local channels broadcasting the press conference? As of now, they're all in their regular programing It doesn't look like it. A bunch of news channels are going to show clips of it later in the news. No radio either. :banghead :blink: :confused
  21. :marlins :ole ***I have a HUGE feeling that it will be the Hanley deal and the stadium deal together. A friend of mine told me there will be a player there.......
  22. change topic to OB event to talk about new home and going to be big event (i told by guy who work for marlins doing event) Does it really matter what topic its under???? Its GREAT Marlins News!!!! Forget what the topic is called......OMG!!! :banghead
  23. GUYS....Go and witness HISTORY.....PERIOD!!
  24. It would have been better if people were notified weeks ago. I agree, but I am going to go anyways.... A friend of mine called me and told me about it. He recieved a flyer on it cause he has a business by the OB. He thinks that there is going to be players there. Who knows?? Maybe its finalizing the stadium deal on paper?? Maybe its a certain player signing a multi-year deal?? The possibilities are endless..... I hope people go...should be interesting... :whistle :notworthy :shifty :cool :thumbup
  25. Pointless Tread!!! :banghead :blink: :chair :bangdesk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.