6000+

You like "The Never Ending Story", wine and cheese parties, Voodoo Glow Skulls, FIFA for the XBOX 360, animals, the Lakers (now), Juventus, La Azzurri, tattoos, walking around in just boxers despite people being over, Camel Lights, good imported beers, Alessandra Ambrosio, "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" (I'll take the credit for that one), watching baseball, tennis, Rafa Nadal, 99 cent Double Cheeseburgers from McDonalds, calling strangers by other names and not saying sorry (Steven and Charles Wiggly), Alessandro Del Piero, Kid Robot collectibles, making me buy you Mac games and never playing them, karaoke, British pop culture, running, finding out what happens when you try to skateboard, Operation Ivy, spitting in Raf's water and watching the insuing results, making fun of how I used to like Hootie and the Blowfish......when I was 14, hilarious pranks that often end in other people's dismay, drawing mustaches on pictures that people have on their fridge, stealing, and weed.

You DON'T like Jeffrey Wolf.

You like "The Never Ending Story", wine and cheese parties, Voodoo Glow Skulls, FIFA for the XBOX 360, animals, the Lakers (now), Juventus, La Azzurri, tattoos, walking around in just boxers despite people being over, Camel Lights, good imported beers, Alessandra Ambrosio, "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" (I'll take the credit for that one), watching baseball, tennis, Rafa Nadal, 99 cent Double Cheeseburgers from McDonalds, calling strangers by other names and not saying sorry (Steven and Charles Wiggly), Alessandro Del Piero, Kid Robot collectibles, making me buy you Mac games and never playing them, karaoke, British pop culture, running, finding out what happens when you try to skateboard, Operation Ivy, spitting in Raf's water and watching the insuing results, making fun of how I used to like Hootie and the Blowfish......when I was 14, hilarious pranks that often end in other people's dismay, drawing mustaches on pictures that people have on their fridge, stealing, and weed.

You DON'T like Jeffrey Wolf.

I'm saving this one for the AGES!

I wub you