Random thought about Rich and Tommy

Call me superstitious, or dumb, or whatever you'd like. But it REALLY annoys me when there's two outs, and Rich in particular says "Wow, he is on!". And then, of course, something goes bad and they can't get the third out. This has happened PLENTY of times this season. And, quite frankly, it drives me insane. Why can't they just wait till the third out to mention it?

Call me superstitious, or dumb, or whatever you'd like. But it REALLY annoys me when there's two outs, and Rich in particular says "Wow, he is on!". And then, of course, something goes bad and they can't get the third out. This has happened PLENTY of times this season. And, quite frankly, it drives me insane. Why can't they just wait till the third out to mention it?

I can't understand people who believe that a result of a future event can be influenced or jinxed by talking about it.

You rank right up there with the fans who think that wearing their lucky shirt to a game could determine the outcome.

Come on now, get real! Blame someone else, (like the players maybe) but not the announcers, please.

I can't understand people who believe that a result of a future event can be influenced or jinxed by talking about it.

You rank right up there with the fans who think that wearing their lucky shirt to a game could determine the outcome.

Come on now, get real! Blame someone else, (like the players maybe) but not the announcers, please.

Please dont insult jinxes.