Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Hammer Time!!!

Featured Replies

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

Of course it does.....If your a Marlin fan.Rays fans would think otherwise.

 

The Rays have been amazing and very exciting.

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

i am going to tampa for 4 of july i going wear my 2003marlins world series t-shirts we won two world series ring how many do you have 0000

First off, how many rings we have has nothing to do with how exciting or good either team is. I'm sick of seeing our fans look as arrogant as some Yankee fans by going back to 2003 and 97. The Rays have better starting pitching, relief pitching, hitting, defense, and management. They are the better team.

 

That said, Retro is a troll, he's just trying to get a rise out of people.

 

 

we are not saying we are the better team. we are saying we are the most EXCITING team which we are.

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

Of course it does.....If your a Marlin fan.Rays fans would think otherwise.

 

The Rays have been amazing and very exciting.

 

 

Yes the rays are very exciting and i really would like to see them win the division and go deep into the playoffs. BUT they are not more exciting then the marlins.

Nice Win, Hammer is very clutch. One walk-off each of the last 3 years. I would rate the walk-offs home runs as follows:

1. Cody Ross-Home Run vs. Reds (Only reason why its better than #2 because the Fish were losing when he hit the homer).

2. Dan Uggla-Grand Slam vs. Phillies

3. Robert Andino-Home Run vs. Mets (First Home Run)

4. Josh Willingham-Home Run vs. Nats

5. Mike Jacobs- Home Run vs. Pirates

 

 

 

Keep em Coming Fish

  • Author

Nice Win, Hammer is very clutch. One walk-off each of the last 3 years. I would rate the walk-offs home runs as follows:

1. Cody Ross-Home Run vs. Reds (Only reason why its better than #2 because the Fish were losing when he hit the homer).

2. Dan Uggla-Grand Slam vs. Phillies

3. Robert Andino-Home Run vs. Mets (First Home Run)

4. Josh Willingham-Home Run vs. Nats

5. Mike Jacobs- Home Run vs. Pirates

 

 

 

Keep em Coming Fish

 

I was at the first one, here is a random pic of the rain delay haha! I was going nuts when Ross hit it so I dont have that many pics but it was definitely a

 

 

and check out the crowd!!!

Nice Win, Hammer is very clutch. One walk-off each of the last 3 years. I would rate the walk-offs home runs as follows:

1. Cody Ross-Home Run vs. Reds (Only reason why its better than #2 because the Fish were losing when he hit the homer).

2. Dan Uggla-Grand Slam vs. Phillies

3. Robert Andino-Home Run vs. Mets (First Home Run)

4. Josh Willingham-Home Run vs. Nats

5. Mike Jacobs- Home Run vs. Pirates

 

 

 

Keep em Coming Fish

 

I was at the first one, here is a random pic of the rain delay haha! I was going nuts when Ross hit it so I dont have that many pics but it was definitely a

 

 

and check out the crowd!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

woot!

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

They're the best team in the league. Does that count for anything?

  • Author

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

They're the best team in the league. Does that count for anything?

No, in this argument it doesn't was a question of which team was more exciting, simply put the Marlins.

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

They're the best team in the league. Does that count for anything?

No, in this argument it doesn't was a question of which team was more exciting, simply put the Marlins.

My point was I'd rather be the best team rather than being the most exciting, which, unfortunately, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't count for squat.

  • Author

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

They're the best team in the league. Does that count for anything?

No, in this argument it doesn't was a question of which team was more exciting, simply put the Marlins.

My point was I'd rather be the best team rather than being the most exciting, which, unfortunately, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't count for squat.

You make a good point benched. Would I like to flip-flop with the Rays and have the better team just less exciting, sure, but it isn't going to happen. I will give the Rays props and yes they "are" a better team than the Marlins right now, no doubt. That being said they play in the AL and there is only one case in which we will have to worry about them again, and I am not thinking that far down the road, one game at a time.

Rich sounded like he was gonna have a heart attack. Lol.

 

 

ESPN had rich's call on there, and then they kinda mocked it with the next thing they said and said it in the same way, and it was pretty funny.

 

 

but... i gotta

 

STOP!

 

 

ITS HAMMERTIME!! :bouncy :gofisht :hammer :Clap :Smash :BananaLlama :dancing :woot :banana :compsmash

Hammer owns the Nats. They mentioned that on the radio in the pregame. I bet tonight he gets walked a lot. BTW I hate the Rays. :mischief

Nice to see Hammer come back with success. You could tell he was seeing the ball well from day one. Every out he made prior was hit hard.

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!!

 

I had an inkling Hanley would do it again in the same exact situation.

 

Glad Hammer's locked in again...Washington was the perfect scenario.

 

I'm just so happy...went to Siesta Beach this afternoon, got back just before the first pitch of a thrilling game! And the Rays-Sox was great too (gotta flip back and forth with a game like that on too)

 

 

 

Love siesta beach... used to live in sarasota

 

=)

 

GO FISH!

Cant wait to see hear Rachel's walk off video! :lol

 

That a way to step it up Hammer! Hanley IS THE MAN TOO!!

Sadly, Admin didn't get the job done today. He didn't record it but that was still awesome!

 

I did lose my voice screaming, though. :lol

 

Huh? I cant hear you...

 

 

 

:lol :gofish

The Rays don't matter. They're in the AL. The only way they will matter is if we face them in the World Series.

 

That's a long way away. To get there, we have to win the wild card, or take first from the Phillies, then win both the NLDS and NLCS.

 

Let the Rays have their first place lead. We're not far behind the Phillies.

I'm not a huge clutch guy, but Hammer is clutch.

most exciting team in baseball right now

That would be the Rays.

The Rays are better, and exciting in their own right, but I think we might be more exciting.

 

What do you mean you think the Rays are more exciting. Seriously Retro F*** the Rays. This is Marlins Baseball. :thumbup

The Marlins have cooled off since late May.The Rays are the most exciting story in baseball this year.They are great, no questions asked.

 

they are the best STORY, but they are certainley not the most exciting team in the league. That honor belongs to the florida marlins.

They're the best team in the league. Does that count for anything?

No, in this argument it doesn't was a question of which team was more exciting, simply put the Marlins.

My point was I'd rather be the best team rather than being the most exciting, which, unfortunately, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't count for squat.

 

 

I would rather be the best team too, but that wasn't what this argument was about. It was about who is more exctiting, Tampa Bay or Florida. And obviously it is Florida.

Hammer owns the Nats. They mentioned that on the radio in the pregame. I bet tonight he gets walked a lot. BTW I hate the Rays. :mischief

 

 

They mentioned that on the TV broadcast, pre-game they were saying how this is a great match-up for Hammer and it should get him back on track..

 

They dont lie folks, they dont lie.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.