Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMEZAGA has been UNLEASHED

Featured Replies

2nd career right-handed homer. It was a BOMB...like a serious no-doubter. What a way to come back from the rain delay! Fredo never ceases to amaze me.

It proved to be the game winning hit. A great way for someone else on the team to step up with Uggs out of the line up. Now on to the Rockies where hopefully th ethin air will help our bats. Go Fish :thumbup

Wow...

 

I will never go to camp day ever again in my life.

 

but I am sooooo glad I stayed through the rain delay and got to see Fredo bomb one out.

Wow...

 

I will never go to camp day ever again in my life.

 

but I am sooooo glad I stayed through the rain delay and got to see Fredo bomb one out.

I think I'm the only person who likes going on camp day. I love having all these kids around, cheering for the team. That's our future fanbase.

I was there and all I kept saying was "Oh sh*t, I don't believe it!"

k COORS FIELD ITS TIME TO RACK

 

We have been to better hitters' parks and haven't faired so well. It's the maturity thing. Coors isn't even in the top 5 for HRs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.