Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Phillips Comment

Featured Replies

he was the best the best thing they had on baseball tonight anybody know what happend to him and what hes doing right now :whistle :shifty :whistle :thumbup :banghead :rolleyes: :notworthy

 

 

He was let go for Sexually conduct, someone at the ESPN accuse him of touching her.

  • Author

he was the best the best thing they had on baseball tonight anybody know what happend to him and what hes doing right now :whistle :shifty :whistle :thumbup :banghead :rolleyes: :notworthy

 

 

He was let go for Sexually conduct, someone at the ESPN accuse him of touching her.

 

Pfft, it was probably Kruk. He wanted to be the main BT guy....

I have always liked Steve Phillips. Kruk knows nothing about baseball, and Steve is usually pretty good. And Karl Ravech is right behind Chase Utley on the biggest deuschbag list.

I have always liked Steve Phillips. Kruk knows nothing about baseball, and Steve is usually pretty good. And Karl Ravech is right behind Chase Utley on the biggest deuschbag list.

 

I spoke with Ravech briefly when he was here in Coral Gables, doing the Miami Super Regional games on ESPN and he tried to be nice, and I let him know that he comes off as a douche when he continuously puts the Marlins down. He didn't like it, but you could see he thought about it.

lets see, Phillips has the mets winning the division and before the season had David Wright as MVP, Kruk had Utley winning the Home Run Derby and MVP, also has the Phillies winning the division, I hate their bias'. The best analyst is Eric Young because he is the only one that uses real knowledge and doesn't have a bias, he actually makes informative comments on BBTN.

I have always liked Steve Phillips. Kruk knows nothing about baseball, and Steve is usually pretty good. And Karl Ravech is right behind Chase Utley on the biggest deuschbag list.

 

I spoke with Ravech briefly when he was here in Coral Gables, doing the Miami Super Regional games on ESPN and he tried to be nice, and I let him know that he comes off as a douche when he continuously puts the Marlins down. He didn't like it, but you could see he thought about it.

 

Ravich sounds like a pretty boring guy to talk to, I would rather talk to Kruk and taunt him about Randy Johnson throwing the fastball at him and him backing away from the plate the rest of the at bat.

Phillips also later said on his bold prediction that the Mets would win the NL East, and that Johan Santana would go undefeated in the 2nd half.

I have always liked Steve Phillips. Kruk knows nothing about baseball, and Steve is usually pretty good. And Karl Ravech is right behind Chase Utley on the biggest deuschbag list.

 

 

Kruk played the game.

Phillips traded one of the best young pitchers in the game (Kazmir) for Victor Zambrano.

Phillips is a douche, and he's as much a Mets' homer, as Kruk is a Phillies' homer. Phillips once called David Wright "son" on the show.

Phillips also later said on his bold prediction that the Mets would win the NL East, and that Johan Santana would go undefeated in the 2nd half.

 

 

LOL, I love those homers, has he ever mentioned that he was fired by that team he loves so much?

I have always liked Steve Phillips. Kruk knows nothing about baseball, and Steve is usually pretty good. And Karl Ravech is right behind Chase Utley on the biggest deuschbag list.

 

 

Kruk played the game.

Phillips traded one of the best young pitchers in the game (Kazmir) for Victor Zambrano.

Phillips is a douche, and he's as much a Mets' homer, as Kruk is a Phillies' homer. Phillips once called David Wright "son" on the show.

 

I don't think Phillips traded Kazmir. It was the guy after him. But I agree. He's a douche. Kruk is a bigger douche.

I have always liked Steve Phillips. Kruk knows nothing about baseball, and Steve is usually pretty good. And Karl Ravech is right behind Chase Utley on the biggest deuschbag list.

 

 

Kruk played the game.

Phillips traded one of the best young pitchers in the game (Kazmir) for Victor Zambrano.

Phillips is a douche, and he's as much a Mets' homer, as Kruk is a Phillies' homer. Phillips once called David Wright "son" on the show.

 

I don't think Phillips traded Kazmir. It was the guy after him. But I agree. He's a douche. Kruk is a bigger douche.

 

Yeah my bad, it was Jim Duquette. Still, Phillips was fired by the Mets, as he did a terrible job as GM.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.