Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Just saw that today both Rabb and GoFishx2 both reached milestones.

 

 

Rabb at 4,000 and GFx2 reached 1,000!

 

 

Congrats guys.

 

Just thought it would be cool to have a thread that acknowledges contributions to the forum.

Just saw that today both Rabb and GoFishx2 both reached milestones.

 

 

Rabb at 4,000 and GFx2 reached 1,000!

 

 

Congrats guys.

 

Just thought it would be cool to have a thread that acknowledges contributions to the forum.

 

 

Like the Mile High Club? :thumbup

  • Author

Just thought it would be cool to have a thread that acknowledges contributions users that have no life on the forum.

 

Teehee. :D

sort of but not as cool :D

 

How many people are mile high on the forum that are active posters?

 

 

5,280 = mile (for those who didn't know the exact number)

Just saw that today both Rabb and GoFishx2 both reached milestones.

 

 

Rabb at 4,000 and GFx2 reached 1,000!

 

 

Congrats guys.

 

Just thought it would be cool to have a thread that acknowledges contributions to the forum.

 

 

That's ironic. They never agree, yet they reach a "milestone" on the same day. At least they share something. :shifty

  • Author

Well they can't fight at the party, but afterwards they can. TODAY IS NO FIGHT ZONE

Just thought it would be cool to have a thread that acknowledges contributions users that have no life on the forum.

 

Teehee. :D

sort of but not as cool :D

 

How many people are mile high on the forum that are active posters?

 

 

5,280 = mile (for those who didn't know the exact number)

 

I'm in the club. However it took me 4 years to get there...

Mile High Club

 

*JetsMania

*

*

*

 

Have you seen capefish? I dont know how much he posts anymore but he has 24,000 posts

 

http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/inde...&filter=ALL

 

Right before you came there were about 5-10 people who had between 5k-20k posts each but they were banned from the board.

 

 

He was a weatherman virgin who once posted 1000 times in a single 24 hour period. :lol

  • Author

yea I know there are a few guys who are over 5,280 but I was not sure who was active.

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

  • Author

Mile High Club

 

*Chewbacca314

*JetsMania

*The Godfather (new to the club)

*

*

BTW, who the hell is Big Z? I looked at the top poster list and this guy has over 5,000 posts. Is it possible that someone has been here for five years and I've never noticed them? Was that someone else who recently changed their name?

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

BTW, for all you guys celebrating 1000 posts, Cape reached 257 in one day, so 1000 is nothing.

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

BTW, for all you guys celebrating 1000 posts, Cape reached 257 in one day, so 1000 is nothing.

 

I still cant believe that. That was almost a year ago.

  • Author

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

BTW, for all you guys celebrating 1000 posts, Cape reached 257 in one day, so 1000 is nothing.

 

I still cant believe that. That was almost a year ago.

 

that is mighty impressive. I will make it a goal in teh next year to reach almost 250 posts in a day :D

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

BTW, for all you guys celebrating 1000 posts, Cape reached 257 in one day, so 1000 is nothing.

 

I still cant believe that. That was almost a year ago.

 

that is mighty impressive. I will make it a goal in teh next year to reach almost 250 posts in a day :D

 

I will have to put you down if you get that many posts in a day.

 

The reason cape had so many posts was because he was just replying to himself. It was during the FSU-Clemson game last year (labor day). He probably had 175 posts in that game thread.

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

BTW, for all you guys celebrating 1000 posts, Cape reached 257 in one day, so 1000 is nothing.

 

Someone had over 200 posts in a day the night of the ASG. It was probably because of the game thread that was started and actually counted posts.

I'm over 5,280 and still active.

 

Cape dropped of the face of the innernets.

 

It may have been best for him...

BTW, for all you guys celebrating 1000 posts, Cape reached 257 in one day, so 1000 is nothing.

 

I still cant believe that. That was almost a year ago.

 

that is mighty impressive. I will make it a goal in teh next year to reach almost 250 posts in a day :D

 

I will have to put you down if you get that many posts in a day.

 

The reason cape had so many posts was because he was just replying to himself. It was during the FSU-Clemson game last year (labor day). He probably had 175 posts in that game thread.

One of the greatest moments in posting history. No one else gave a crap about that game but he still was determined to update us on every single play in that game.

  • Author

^thats awesome I have seen that on a few other forums I used to be on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.