Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/23 Post Game

Featured Replies

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

  • Author

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

 

I dont think it was that bad until Pinto came in. I didn't get home until the sixth inning though, so I could be wrong.

  • Author

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

 

I dont think it was that bad until Pinto came in. I didn't get home until the sixth inning though, so I could be wrong.

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

 

I dont think it was that bad until Pinto came in. I didn't get home until the sixth inning though, so I could be wrong.

 

It wasn't that bad, but Volstad didn't get to 6 innings, and was in trouble all night, so I don't think it was that good, either.

 

With that said, hitting and defense played more of a part in this loss, no doubt. . . . as it's been the entire 2nd half, with the hitting.

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

 

I dont think it was that bad until Pinto came in. I didn't get home until the sixth inning though, so I could be wrong.

 

It wasn't that bad, but Volstad didn't get to 6 innings, and was in trouble all night, so I don't think it was that good, either.

 

With that said, hitting and defense played more of a part in this loss, no doubt. . . . as it's been the entire 2nd half, with the hitting.

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

Erick, bro, I understand what you are saying, but disagree with bringing in Pinto at all. Ever again! Down 4-1 the game was not out of reach. He could have brought in Nelson, Kensing, anybody but Pinto. Pinto needs to be shut down. Bringing him in was like waving the white flag of surrender, like it was 8-1, not 4-1. This team has comeback ability, but not after Pinto (& Uggla) totally put it out of reach. Anyway, I'm FINALLY going out for that drink and cigar. See youze tomorrow.

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

Erick, bro, I understand what you are saying, but disagree with bringing in Pinto at all. Ever again! Down 4-1 the game was not out of reach. He could have brought in Nelson, Kensing, anybody but Pinto. Pinto needs to be shut down. Bringing him in was like waving the white flag of surrender, like it was 8-1, not 4-1. This team has comeback ability, but not after Pinto (& Uggla) totally put it out of reach. Anyway, I'm FINALLY going out for that drink and cigar. See youze tomorrow.

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

Erick, bro, I understand what you are saying, but disagree with bringing in Pinto at all. Ever again! Down 4-1 the game was not out of reach. He could have brought in Nelson, Kensing, anybody but Pinto. Pinto needs to be shut down. Bringing him in was like waving the white flag of surrender, like it was 8-1, not 4-1. This team has comeback ability, but not after Pinto (& Uggla) totally put it out of reach. Anyway, I'm FINALLY going out for that drink and cigar. See youze tomorrow.

 

I agree with Pinto needing to be shut down...with that said, I still think it was the right move to bring him in the 8th.

 

Maybe if we wouldn't have THREE catchers on the team...and an extra reliever on it...Fredi wouldn't have that problem.

 

Again...why are there three catchers on the team?

No hitting to support the pitchers tonight at all.

 

 

Not that the pitching was stellar, either...or the defense.

Bad game, overall.

 

Erick, bro, I understand what you are saying, but disagree with bringing in Pinto at all. Ever again! Down 4-1 the game was not out of reach. He could have brought in Nelson, Kensing, anybody but Pinto. Pinto needs to be shut down. Bringing him in was like waving the white flag of surrender, like it was 8-1, not 4-1. This team has comeback ability, but not after Pinto (& Uggla) totally put it out of reach. Anyway, I'm FINALLY going out for that drink and cigar. See youze tomorrow.

 

I agree with Pinto needing to be shut down...with that said, I still think it was the right move to bring him in the 8th.

 

Maybe if we wouldn't have THREE catchers on the team...and an extra reliever on it...Fredi wouldn't have that problem.

 

Again...why are there three catchers on the team?

i still have hope for this team to go to the playoffs, but in all honesty, we know they dont deserve it. And how the F*** is yusemero petit pitching so good for the diamondback, yet for us he was terrible. F*** him!

i still have hope for this team to go to the playoffs, but in all honesty, we know they dont deserve it. And how the F*** is yusemero petit pitching so good for the diamondback, yet for us he was terrible. F*** him!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.