4 Baby Marlin MVP's?

fishfan97

Right now the Marlins system have 2 MVP's: Logan Morrison-FSL, and Gaby Sanchez-Southern League. I think the Marlins should have two more on top of them. I don't know the stats of everyone in the Sally League, but Mike Stanton has got to win the MVP in that league. Another MVP the Marlins should have is Dallas McPherson in the PCL. Thoughts?

Make that 5. I don't know if the New York-Penn League selects an MVP, but if they do, Miguel Fermin is by far the best hitter there.

Never even heard of him. :confused

We signed him out of the Domincan last year, where he hit .336/.386/.474.

This season he is playing for the Jammers in the NYPL and absolutely kicking ass. .350/.376/.636, leads the league in HR, AVG, SLG, and OPS.

Oh, and he's a catcher.

Miguel Fermin is a monster

and hes so young idk bout any 1 else but if he racks in spring i want him the the majors next year

Isnt Fermin like 23?

not sure you gotta ask rab or some 1 who know this becasue ill i kno is his ofensive numbers have been incredible

i think hes in his low 20's though

I asked that already knowing the answer.

and hes so young idk bout any 1 else but if he racks in spring i want him the the majors next year

Isnt Fermin like 23?

not sure you gotta ask rab or some 1 who know this becasue ill i kno is his ofensive numbers have been incredible

um ok then

so what are you tring to say sir

Isnt Fermin like 23?

um ok then

so what are you tring to say sir

Basically wondering where he has been before this year, as he is near impossible to find any info on.

He was actually signed in 2005, according to milb.com

Been playing for the Marlins in the Dominican league prior to this year.

His line is amazing, but in terms of being a prospect, I'm not impressed with a 23 year old owning up a short season league.

I have to wonder how the Marlins will treat him next year. I mean, putting him in Greensboro means he'll be 24 in A ball...but Jupiter is a hitters killer, and it's rather whoa to move a guy from A- to AA. but then again, we're talking about a 24 year old, AA might be the best place for him...

He was actually signed in 2005, according to milb.com

Been playing for the Marlins in the Dominican league prior to this year.

His line is amazing, but in terms of being a prospect, I'm not impressed with a 23 year old owning up a short season league.

I have to wonder how the Marlins will treat him next year. I mean, putting him in Greensboro means he'll be 24 in A ball...but Jupiter is a hitters killer, and it's rather whoa to move a guy from A- to AA. but then again, we're talking about a 24 year old, AA might be the best place for him...

yea AA i think is the way to go

AAA is for the older kids and A is for the nasty pitchers who he probably wont be able to touch

Make that 5. I don't know if the New York-Penn League selects an MVP, but if they do, Miguel Fermin is by far the best hitter there.

This season he is playing for the Jammers in the NYPL and absolutely kicking ass. .350/.376/.636, leads the league in HR, AVG, SLG, and OPS.

Oh, and he's a catcher.

So, does that mean he'll probably be called up before Skipworth?

Oh, and he's a catcher.

So, does that mean he'll probably be called up before Skipworth?

most likley because hes 23 and skippworth is 18 cmoning from highschool