Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Thread - Week 5

Featured Replies

It's not so great....to be...a Florida Gator! :p

 

 

Or a Hurricane. :mischief

Or a Nole!

 

 

Go Bulls? :|

 

 

I dont know, they're looing pretty good right now. :mischief

It's not so great....to be...a Florida Gator! :p

 

 

Or a Hurricane. :mischief

Or a Nole!

 

 

Go Bulls? :|

 

 

I dont know, they're looing pretty good right now. :mischief

 

After last weeks loss to Wake, I'd say it's far from great to be a Nole right now lol

It's not so great....to be...a Florida Gator! :p

 

 

Or a Hurricane. :mischief

Or a Nole!

 

 

Go Bulls? :|

 

 

I dont know, they're looing pretty good right now. :mischief

 

After last weeks loss to Wake, I'd say it's far from great to be a Nole right now lol

 

 

Why is losing to the best team in the ACC when you have five starters out, and your best player is playing in his first game of the season such a bad thing?

Why is losing to the best team in the ACC when you have five starters out, and your best player is playing in his first game of the season such a bad thing?

 

Hmm...I dunno. Maybe because they threw 5 interceptions, fumbled the ball twice, and got flagged for 12 penalties netting a total of 139 yards, and had virtually no offense? The defense is good, but man...that offense hasn't been this bad in decades.

Why is losing to the best team in the ACC when you have five starters out, and your best player is playing in his first game of the season such a bad thing?

 

Hmm...I dunno. Maybe because they threw 5 interceptions, fumbled the ball twice, and got flagged for 12 penalties netting a total of 139 yards, and had virtually no offense? The defense is good, but man...that offense hasn't been this bad in decades.

 

 

Yes, I admit, it was one of the worst FSU offensive performances I've ever seen, but don't you think that if the game had an emotional effect on them, it would have been towards this game? So far, it doesn't look like it. I think they've gotten over it pretty quick, and moved on.

Jeez, Bama is destroying Georgia on their own turf.

 

Upset weekend fo' sho'

FCS Update:

 

#1 Richmond loses at Villanova 20-26

#2 James Madison wins at Maine 24-10

 

Lookin GOOOOOD for my DUKES!

 

Also, App State only winning 17-14 at halftime against Presbyterian.. Bahahahaha, their cupcake schedule is a joke.

FIU upsets Toledo for our first win of the season! Great job Golden Panthers!

sorry, just I thought they went winless, I thought the football program was only 3 years old, and they went winless every year?

sorry, just I thought they went winless, I thought the football program was only 3 years old, and they went winless every year?

No, we've been playing since 2002. We went winless in 06, that's the only season we went completely winless.

sorry, just I thought they went winless, I thought the football program was only 3 years old, and they went winless every year?

No, we've been playing since 2002. We went winless in 06, that's the only season we went completely winless.

 

 

sorry, my bad

FIU upsets Toledo for our first win of the season! Great job Golden Panthers!

 

Good job by FIU. Didn't see that one coming, but I guess it isn't so suprising. FIU played fairly well against USF last week and Toledo isn't a very good football team. Regardless, a nice win for FIU. Congrats.

Gators are now #12 in the polls, Georgia #11, USC #9 I believe. Oklahoma #1, followed by Alabama and LSU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.