College Football Thread - Week 5

Orlando Rays

It's not so great....to be...a Florida Gator! :p

Or a Hurricane. :mischief

Or a Nole!

Go Bulls? :|

I dont know, they're looing pretty good right now. :mischief

After last weeks loss to Wake, I'd say it's far from great to be a Nole right now lol

Why is losing to the best team in the ACC when you have five starters out, and your best player is playing in his first game of the season such a bad thing?

Why is losing to the best team in the ACC when you have five starters out, and your best player is playing in his first game of the season such a bad thing?

Hmm...I dunno. Maybe because they threw 5 interceptions, fumbled the ball twice, and got flagged for 12 penalties netting a total of 139 yards, and had virtually no offense? The defense is good, but man...that offense hasn't been this bad in decades.

Hmm...I dunno. Maybe because they threw 5 interceptions, fumbled the ball twice, and got flagged for 12 penalties netting a total of 139 yards, and had virtually no offense? The defense is good, but man...that offense hasn't been this bad in decades.

Yes, I admit, it was one of the worst FSU offensive performances I've ever seen, but don't you think that if the game had an emotional effect on them, it would have been towards this game? So far, it doesn't look like it. I think they've gotten over it pretty quick, and moved on.