September 22, 200818 yr AP Poll Top 25 as of September 21, 2008 (first-place votes) 1. USC (62) 2-0 1,621 2. Oklahoma 3-0 1,484 3. Georgia (2) 4-0 1,475 4. Florida (1) 3-0 1,442 5. LSU 3-0 1,363 6. Missouri 4-0 1,360 7. Texas 3-0 1,174 8. Alabama 4-0 1,132 9. Wisconsin 3-0 1,091 10. Texas Tech 4-0 962 11. Brigham Young 4-0 919 12. Penn State 4-0 891 13. South Florida 4-0 798 14. Ohio State 3-1 790 15. Auburn 3-1 785 16. Wake Forest 3-0 711 17. Utah 4-0 574 18. Kansas 3-1 555 19. Boise State 3-0 363 20. Clemson 3-1 300 21. Vanderbilt 4-0 242 22. Illinois 2-1 224 23. East Carolina 3-1 201 24. TCU 4-0 117 25. Fresno State 2-1 105 Other Florida schools getting votes: Miami 17, FSU 2 Coming off the Top 25: Oregon, West Virginia, FSU (losers :mischief ) Results for Florida teams: #4 Florida (3-0) beat Tennessee (1-1), 30-6 #12 South Florida (4-0) beat FIU (0-3), 17-9 #24 FSU (2-1) lost to #18 Wake Forest (3-0), 12-3 UCF (1-2) lost to Boston College (2-1), 34-7 Miami (2-1) beat Texas A&M (1-2), 41-23 FAU (1-3) lost to Minnesota (4-0), 37-3 Jacksonville (2-2) lost to North Carolina Pembroke (?-?), 22-21 Bethune-Cookman (2-1) beat Savannah State (2-2), 34-9 FAMU (2-1) beat Howard (0-3), 51-24 Schedule for Florida teams: #4 Florida vs. Mississippi (2-2), Saturday 9/27 @ 12:30pm #13 South Florida @ North Carolina State (2-2), Saturday 9/27 @ 7:30pm Miami vs. North Carolina (2-1), Saturday 9/27 @ Noon FSU vs. Colorado (3-0), Saturday 9/27 @ 3:30pm UCF @ UTEP (0-3), Saturday 9/27 @ 8:00pm FAU has a bye FIU @ Toledo (1-2), Saturday 9/27 @ 7:00pm Bethune-Cookman vs. Norfolk State (2-2), Saturday 9/27 @ 4:00pm FAMU @ Tennessee State (4-0), Saturday 9/27 @ 3:00pm Jacksonville @ Davidson (1-1), Saturday 9/27 @ 1:00pm
September 22, 200818 yr FCS rankings come out tomorrow morning, I'll post the top 25. JMU should be in the Top 2 or 3 after their win over #1 Appalachian State. GO DUKES! We play at Maine this weekend.
September 26, 200818 yr Oregon State up on USC, 21-0 at the half. They get the ball after half time too! Great game by the Beavers so far.
September 26, 200818 yr wow upset city if this actually happens. I'd be shocked, i was thinking of betting on USC -25.5 points...I thought they were that good.
September 26, 200818 yr Lead has quickly narrowed to 21-14 towards the of the 3rd quarter. If the Trojans don't come back to win this game, I'd be shocked.
September 26, 200818 yr Lead has quickly narrowed to 21-14 towards the of the 3rd quarter. If the Trojans don't come back to win this game, I'd be shocked. That 2nd TD USC scored wasn't a TD...
September 26, 200818 yr Lead has quickly narrowed to 21-14 towards the of the 3rd quarter. If the Trojans don't come back to win this game, I'd be shocked. That 2nd TD USC scored wasn't a TD... Yeah, it was close. Didn't really matter though. They would have been 1st and a yard to the goal...they would have scored regardless.
September 26, 200818 yr Lead has quickly narrowed to 21-14 towards the of the 3rd quarter. If the Trojans don't come back to win this game, I'd be shocked. Get ready to be shocked...this is unbelievable. How does USC let this happen two years in a row? wow. Just shows how amazing Miami's run was...and how hard it is to be dominant for a long time in college football.
September 26, 200818 yr Lead has quickly narrowed to 21-14 towards the of the 3rd quarter. If the Trojans don't come back to win this game, I'd be shocked. Shocked? :mischief
September 26, 200818 yr The OSU fans are already lining up to celebrate...I'd love to see USC pull off a comeback here just to make them look dumb.
September 26, 200818 yr The OSU fans are already lining up to celebrate...I'd love to see USC pull off a comeback here just to make them look dumb. Lol yeah, that would have been hiliarious, esp. after the gatoraide bath.
September 26, 200818 yr Author Dirty Sanchez choked on a cupcake. :mischief This is for Penn State's benefit, since they picked Oregon State clean.
September 26, 200818 yr Lead has quickly narrowed to 21-14 towards the of the 3rd quarter. If the Trojans don't come back to win this game, I'd be shocked. Shocked? :mischief Indeed I am. Stunned. I'm happy though :mischief
September 26, 200818 yr Dirty Sanchez choked on a cupcake. :mischief This is for Penn State's benefit, since they picked Oregon State clean. Yea, scares me because I bet on Illinois against Penn State thinking Oregon State was just a cupcake. I don't know what to think now, still think 15 points is too many though. It might even go up though now?
September 27, 200818 yr Marve is looking real sharp today...very confident kid in his legs and his arm...
September 27, 200818 yr It's not so great....to be...a Florida Gator! Or a Hurricane. :mischief Or a Nole! Go Bulls? :|
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.