Yankee Stadium

El Guapo

For those of that got the chance to visit her you know that you didnt have to be a Yankee fan to appreciate her.This august i got the chance to go say goodbye to the old girl and even i had been there many times before i still got the same feeling as the first time... The goosebumps, the ah, the i can't be believe am here seeing this in person, this place acually exist. Walking through the hallways, going up to the pressbox,going down to to see the faces on the plaqes and take pictures. And then finally you walk on the outfield warning track go down the third base line and finally into the Yankee dugout and clubhouse. It still feels like a dream, and something i will cherish for the rest of my life...Goodbye Yankee Stadium i'm gonna miss you.

I went in July with AdrianneLove and you really did get that feeling of "wow, I'm in Yankee Stadium". It was a beautiful place and you could feel baseball history just flowing through you. I'm not going to be sad to see it go, as it was never my park, but I am going to be sad that so many people never got the chance to see it. It's almost tragic to think that future generations will never see the House that Ruth Built.

If you plan to tour buy your tickets in advance

I went last December and was able to walk up and get them with no problem.

They did 3 tours at the same time the day i went, where they usually do just 1 and were turning people away left and right. Its easy to buy tix ahead online and as the days are numbered for the stadium they may be at a premium.

Yankee stadium is truely a great stadium. I get sad everytime i think about it because i never went to that park.

Ah, i just wish the marlins had a stadium with that much history and significance

Dude your in philly... hop in the car and get over there or you'll regret it for the rest of your life....

Went to the last game last week and since I was at the first in 76 and hadn't been there in 13 yrs I decided to go...wonderful ceremony....spent 14 hrs there,,,,,the new stadium looks massive in person, bigger than the pics....spent 4 hrs in line trying to get on the field, to no avail, the line stretched from lower left fields stands, up the ramps to the upper deck and along over to RF....I stayed till 1am till they kicked me out, I did get some stadium dirt. a final program and my stub which I will have framed....shame no Steinbrenner, no Mattingly and no Bob Shepherd, but all in all a great experience, I even had Whitey Ford on the plane with me going up to NY....unforgettable for an old Yankee fan.....sorry to bore u guys I'll shut up now........