+1.4165385457

Technical Contact:

contactprivacy.com, newmarlinsballpark.com@contactprivacy.com

96 Mowat Ave

Toronto, ON M6K 3M1

CA

+1.4165385457

not marlins owned...

Like someone else already mentioned, maybe the Marlins paid some company to set this site up. But as you can see on the site itself, it is definitely authentic. If this were a fake site, someone would be getting their ass sued very soon. So I say it is legit.

I wonder how official this is.

talk about it on the marlins broadcast tonight and it was on the ticket

What did they say? I missed it.

that th new website was up and you can email info@thesite for info on the design and the release party to see the stadium. Also promoted that it will have a retractable roof and A/C. stuff like that.

not marlins owned...

Toronto, ON M6K 3M1

CA

I think the Canadian address is more an indication that it may be official rather than not.

In the last few years, the Marlins' graphics department has demonstrated a glaring lack of talent. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that hideous-looking construction page came from them.

i think this company have deal with mlb that marlins told to work with for site here what say bottom of page MLB Advanced MediaThe following are trademarks or service marks of Major League Baseball entities and may be used only with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. or the relevant Major League Baseball entity: Major League, Major League Baseball, MLB, the silhouetted batter logo, World Series, National League, American League, Division Series, League Championship Series, All-Star Game, and the names, nicknames, logos, uniform designs, color combinations, and slogans designating the Major League Baseball clubs and entities, and their respective mascots, events and exhibitions.

Use of the Website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy (updated 03.22.05). ((it look like their the one that do web site for world series,allstar game other mlb site))

not marlins owned...

Toronto, ON M6K 3M1

CA

I think the Canadian address is more an indication that it may be official rather than not.

In the last few years, the Marlins' graphics department has demonstrated a glaring lack of talent. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that hideous-looking construction page came from them.

Though the same thing.

I like it. Besides, it's just a placeholder until the real thing goes up. but I think it's fun. I especially like the fact that this means we're getting close to some good news! i t will be good to have a new place to get information about the stadium other than the Herald.

i saw site , thank you for telling us i e-mail cdelorme Senior Vice President Stadium Development about site to see what know about it what will site be use for i will post when i get e-mail back

Javier,

We are in the process of building site we speak. Everything is moving along and we will present our documents to County and City Commissioners in the next few months for final approval.

The design of stadium will probably be released in early November.

All the best!

Claude Delorme

Sr. VP of Stadium Development

Florida Marlins, L.P.

i saw site , thank you for telling us i e-mail cdelorme Senior Vice President Stadium Development about site to see what know about it what will site be use for i will post when i get e-mail back

Javier,

We are in the process of building site we speak. Everything is moving along and we will present our documents to County and City Commissioners in the next few months for final approval.

The design of stadium will probably be released in early November.

All the best!

Claude Delorme

Sr. VP of Stadium Development

Florida Marlins, L.P.

damn it!!!! another month of waiting...this is torture.