Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Thread- Week 11

Featured Replies

lol what a finish in that Chargers vs. Steelers game.

 

 

I feel for the people who bet on the Steelers -4.5; what a roller coaster ride they just went on! Meaningless TD with 0 seconds left to cover the spread and refs take it away because of a phantom illegal forward pass. Ouch!

What a stinker of games today... all I had was Philly at Cincy and SD at Pitt. I hope there is SOME offense tonight when the Skins play the cowgirls.

The Jags are cold as ice. I really need to let go of this season because they are done, but I just know if they win next week, they'll suck me into believing they have a shot again. The pains of being fan.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.