March 4, 200917 yr Barca Miami dead Ugh! This coupled with the Marlins stadium woes is making for a very depressing week.
March 4, 200917 yr Shocking. Nobody down there wants to go see America's pastime - why would anybody expect people to show up to watch cross country with a ball?
March 4, 200917 yr Is the MLS even in good shape financially? I can't imagine this bad economy is helping, either. I mean, the NBA had to take out a bunch of loans to help each team cover their expected operating losses this season.
March 7, 200917 yr who gives a rats a**. :notworthy :thumbdown :mischief :confused :blink: :cool :mis2 :thumbup :shifty :whistle
March 8, 200917 yr who gives a rats a**. :notworthy :thumbdown :mischief :confused :blink: :cool :mis2 :thumbup :shifty :whistle A lot of people. If you don't, feel free to GTFO of this thread and go do something which is worthy of your time.
March 9, 200917 yr Author who gives a rats a**. :notworthy :thumbdown :mischief :confused :blink: :cool :mis2 :thumbup :shifty :whistle A lot of people. If you don't, feel free to GTFO of this thread and go do something which is worthy of your time. My sentiments exactly. Thanks,Rab.
March 9, 200917 yr And now we might lose Miami FC as well. Go buy your season tickets and show your supports. They would also play some games in Lockhart Stadium. We gotta save the only soccer we still have. I was really looking forward to the MLS, but we gotta support what we have
March 9, 200917 yr Not a soccer fan what so ever, cant stand the sport actually.... However I wouldnt have minded this. however, if you compare this to the Marlins stadium news weve been getting this is yawn till the marlins thing gets settled
March 9, 200917 yr I'm a casual soccer fan, as in I only watch the world cup and the finals of the champions league, but I would have liked to have watched MLS at FIU... oh well.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.