April 20, 200917 yr A young lady friend of mine (hot) was sitting behind home plate and Bo Porter came over and handed her a phone number. She assumed he was passing it on behalf of one of the players, but it turned out to be his own digits! I bet he has a huge ego I kinda question your friend. Not saying it's not true, just hesitant to believe it. Bo comes off as a pretty good family first kinda guy. Even took time off at the beginning of ST to fly back to Texas to finalize an adoption. He just dosen't impress me as being a fling kinda guy. But ya never really know.
April 20, 200917 yr 12 games into the season and finally a "I hate Bo" thread. Sending Amazega was the right choice. As has been his choices all year so far. Players are rounding 2B, looking for him and taking his advice. More so this year than any other year he has been over there. BTW I can't remember one 3B coach that has ever gotten any love from the fans. Not one. Ever. If he is doing a good job, he never gets mentioned. Send one guy that gets thrown out, and he's the worst 3B coach in all of baseball. Fans know it all and aren't afraid to display their superior baseball knowledge at the drop of a hat. Next up for the bashing.... Andy Fox. Admin Bowa. Lost me. What about Admin Bowa?
April 20, 200917 yr 12 games into the season and finally a "I hate Bo" thread. Sending Amazega was the right choice. As has been his choices all year so far. Players are rounding 2B, looking for him and taking his advice. More so this year than any other year he has been over there. BTW I can't remember one 3B coach that has ever gotten any love from the fans. Not one. Ever. If he is doing a good job, he never gets mentioned. Send one guy that gets thrown out, and he's the worst 3B coach in all of baseball. Fans know it all and aren't afraid to display their superior baseball knowledge at the drop of a hat. Next up for the bashing.... Andy Fox. Admin Bowa. Lost me. What about Admin Bowa? A 3B coach who gets love from the fans.
April 21, 200917 yr i dont know what manger said this but one manger said if you dont have anyone get thrown out at the plate, your thirdbase coach is not doing his job.
April 21, 200917 yr 12 games into the season and finally a "I hate Bo" thread. Sending Amazega was the right choice. As has been his choices all year so far. Players are rounding 2B, looking for him and taking his advice. More so this year than any other year he has been over there. BTW I can't remember one 3B coach that has ever gotten any love from the fans. Not one. Ever. If he is doing a good job, he never gets mentioned. Send one guy that gets thrown out, and he's the worst 3B coach in all of baseball. Fans know it all and aren't afraid to display their superior baseball knowledge at the drop of a hat. Next up for the bashing.... Andy Fox. Admin Bowa. Lost me. What about Admin Bowa? A 3B coach who gets love from the fans. But not a Marlin. Which is what I am talking about. Well, actually, Marlins fans towards the coaching staff. Thought it was pretty clear. Guess not.
April 21, 200917 yr i dont know what manger said this but one manger said if you dont have anyone get thrown out at the plate, your thirdbase coach is not doing his job. Probably just about every one. There are times when arms have to be tested. Times when it will take a perfect throw from the fielder and you need to get something started. Not saying Bo has been perfect while over there. There were times last year I was standing up and screaming out don't send him, and he did. Or send him and he didn't. But there were plenty more times he had the stop sign up and the player ran right through it. Or windmilling and the player stopped. But guess who got blamed. 2 ways to see if your 3B coach is doing a good job. You rarely hear his name. And the players are looking to pick him up going into 2B. Both have been happening this year.
May 6, 200917 yr Bo strikes again. I was at the game yesterday and sat pretty close to his side of the field. Awful ... I second the notion to nickname him 'Windmill'.
May 6, 200917 yr I second the notion to nickname him 'Windmill'. He has to earn that name, and he hasn't.
May 6, 200917 yr I second the notion to nickname him 'Windmill'. He has to earn that name, and he hasn't. I'm just glad you're not a 3B coach...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.