Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/16 - Marlins Vs Dodgers

Featured Replies

YOUR Florida Marlins (17-19) vs the Los Angeles Dodgers (25-12)

 

Andrew Miller vs Eric Milton

 

Game Time: 6:10PM EST

TV: No TV

Radio: WAXY 790 (English), WAQI 710 (Espa?ol)

 

Series at 0-1

Will MLB.tv resume the game @ 7pm or is this blackout for the whole game.GO MARLINS. I have no comment about anything else.

Will MLB.tv resume the game @ 7pm or is this blackout for the whole game.GO MARLINS. I have no comment about anything else.

 

 

I get the game on MLB.tv from the start since I'm from outside the US but if I remember correctly it did go on MLB.tv at 7 for those in the US during whatever Saturday game it was earlier in the season that started at 6.10

will not be able to watch...oh well, it has been painful to watch lately...we will probably blow another game.

I don't like our chances ever anymore. Well yesterday sucked, although I did have a good time getting a rise out of Broxton when he was in the pen, and get Juan Pierre to give our section a thumbs up :)Let's go out and win tonight!

I don't like our chances ever anymore. Well yesterday sucked, although I did have a good time getting a rise out of Broxton when he was in the pen, and get Juan Pierre to give our section a thumbs up :)Let's go out and win tonight!

 

good times, good times

I do not understand these 6:10pm games. I also do not understand why FOX blacks out games that are not even on FOX. Makes NO sense at all.

I heard on the radio that the reason these games are at 6 is because of the fireworks after the concert. There's some law saying you can't do them after a certain time. So it's the marlins fault that we can't see the game. At least accordding to a guy on 790.

I heard on the radio that the reason these games at 6 is because of the fireworks after the concert. There's so e law saying you can't do them after a certain time. So it's the marlins fault that we can't see the game. At least accordding to a guy on 790.

 

We dont need fireworks after the game. Hanley will supply them during the game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.