Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's To Blame? 5/19

Featured Replies

Bonifacio needs to be in New Orleans. He is not ready to handle MLB pitching. I am not going to bother with the error because that is not what he going to normally do.

So is it agreed if we should ever be so frustrated in the Marlins again the poll should be D-Bags of the Game?

 

 

That might be clever if this were a Diamonbacks forum.

 

I can't think of a good pun for us, but I would have no problem with "scapegoat of the game" because thats really what he is.

 

........"Smells like fish"?

Pinto grrr

I would much rather have seen Meyer put in if he was gonna use a lefty.

Also, so much for Calero getting Mon and Tues off.

So is it agreed if we should ever be so frustrated in the Marlins again the poll should be D-Bags of the Game?

 

 

That might be clever if this were a Diamonbacks forum.

 

I can't think of a good pun for us, but I would have no problem with "scapegoat of the game" because thats really what he is.

 

........"Smells like fish"?

 

:lol Reminds me of a very funny story... but I should probably save it for the outfield...

So is it agreed if we should ever be so frustrated in the Marlins again the poll should be D-Bags of the Game?

 

 

That might be clever if this were a Diamonbacks forum.

 

I can't think of a good pun for us, but I would have no problem with "scapegoat of the game" because thats really what he is.

 

........"Smells like fish"?

 

:lol Reminds me of a very funny story... but I should probably save it for the outfield...

Cheech and Chong? Smells like s....

........"Smells like fish"?

 

 

:lol Reminds me of a very funny story... but I should probably save it for the outfield...

Cheech and Chong? Smells like s....

 

It involved a guy sitting near me at a bar shouting out "somebody throw that shark back in the water"

........"Smells like fish"?

 

 

:lol Reminds me of a very funny story... but I should probably save it for the outfield...

Cheech and Chong? Smells like s....

 

It involved a guy sitting near me at a bar shouting out "somebody throw that shark back in the water"

 

'nuff said.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.