Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Wieters

Featured Replies

He sucks.

 

 

 

*The exact quote of some people here if he were a Marlin.

Actually, it would be more like:

 

"god...bienfest mest up again why cant he draft any1 good get rid of that bust"

He sucks.

 

 

 

*The exact quote of some people here if he were a Marlin.

Exactly what i thought when i read that.

I hope Miller23 was joking.

Honestly, I would love to have Wieters in a Marlins Jersey for a long, long, long time.

 

Did the Marlins ever have a chance to draft him in 07? Or to acquire him?

 

I also know I heard Strausberg went undrafted last year, was there a reason why no one tried to just get his draft rights?

Honestly, I would love to have Wieters in a Marlins Jersey for a long, long, long time.

 

Did the Marlins ever have a chance to draft him in 07? Or to acquire him?

 

I also know I heard Strausberg went undrafted last year, was there a reason why no one tried to just get his draft rights?

 

 

No, the Orioles had a pick before us.

 

And Strausberg couldn't be drafted last year (and he sucked and was fat in high school)

And speaking of catchers that went before the marlins could pick them, Buster Posey has a .301 average, .887 OPS, and 0.60 BB/K in A plus ball.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.