June 15, 200917 yr I've voted about 200 times so far, but looks like I'm gonna have to keep going. It's just sickening that Rollins is in 1st place. You could make the argument that he's been the WORST SS in the NL this year. Or even arguably the worst starting SS in baseball. This year that's a very easy argument to make. Well IMO there are only 3 shortstops that are worse and two don't even start anymore. J.J. Hardy, Mike Aviles and Khalil Green (who both have less then 150 Ab's). you could probably add the padres shortstop as well. also if at some point in the season the brewers fall out of contention and hardy continues to struggle i could see their prized prospect, alcides escobar, get called up. but at this point the brewers are in pretty good position and their pitching has held up.
June 15, 200917 yr Hanley has the best stats for any SS in the NL and he's still behind Rollins who's hitting .217? This is why fans voting i not the greatest idea at times. I think tejada has better stats actually.
June 15, 200917 yr Hanley has the best stats for any SS in the NL and he's still behind Rollins who's hitting .217? This is why fans voting i not the greatest idea at times. I think tejada has better stats actually. wow, i didn't even realize tejada was having such a good season. but hanley still makes are the other shortstops in the league his little bitches. lol.
June 15, 200917 yr Hanley has the best stats for any SS in the NL and he's still behind Rollins who's hitting .217? This is why fans voting i not the greatest idea at times. I think tejada has better stats actually. Only in BA. Hanley has a better OBP and SLG and plays in a much harder ballpark.
June 15, 200917 yr Hanley has the best stats for any SS in the NL and he's still behind Rollins who's hitting .217? This is why fans voting i not the greatest idea at times. I think tejada has better stats actually. Only in BA. Hanley has a better OBP and SLG and plays in a much harder ballpark. This.
June 16, 200917 yr I'm Curious who did you guys vote for? Here's my Ballet AL 1B Justin Morneau 2B Aaron Hill SS Jason Bartlet/Derek Jeter (They have both been good but Bartlet has less AB's and Jeters playing in a 1.5 Billion dollar Wiffle Ball Stadium.) 3B Evan Longoria C Joe Mauer OF Torri Hunter OF Adam Jones OF Ichiro NL 1B Albert Pujols 2B Chase Utley SS Hanley Ramirez 3B Ryan Zimmerman C Brain McCann OF Raul Ibanez OF Carlos Beltran OF Ryan Braun
June 16, 200917 yr Betancourt? He's both the worst offensive SS AND worst defensive SS. It doesn't get worse that that.
June 16, 200917 yr I'm Curious who did you guys vote for? AL: 1B - Miguel Cabrera 2B - Ian Kinsler 3B - Longoria SS - Derek Jeter OF - Adam Jones OF - Nelson Cruz OF - Nick Markakis C - Victor Martinez NL: 1B - Pujols 2B - Uggla :lol 3B- Wright SS - Hanley OF - Braun OF - Brad Hawpe OF - Hermida :lol C - Baker :lol I'm just making sure I do my part to get Hanley the start. Could care less about the other people I voted for. Well, I do like Markakis a lot.
June 16, 200917 yr Betancourt? He's both the worst offensive SS AND worst defensive SS. It doesn't get worse that that. LEAVE MY COUSIN ALONE!
June 16, 200917 yr Betancourt? He's both the worst offensive SS AND worst defensive SS. It doesn't get worse that that. LEAVE MY COUSIN ALONE! He's really your cousin?
June 16, 200917 yr ASG fan "voting" is the dumbest idea ever, exceeded only by making WS home-field advantage contingent on the winning of an exhibition game. (Thanks, Bud.) Good thing that actual voting by players and coaches can remedy most of the problems caused by morons who vote 50 or 500 or 5,000 or 50,000 times and the millions of "fans" who vote only once but without having the first clue about what they are doing. This stupid popularity contest disguised as a "vote" is ridiculous and should be dispensed with.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.