9/11/09 -- Marlins vs. Nationals

Erick

(48-92, 19-49 away)

@

(75-65, 39-33 home)

Projected Starting Pitchers

J.D. Martin

2009 season: 3-4, 4.35 ERA, 1.37 WHIP, 51.2 inn., 14 BB/24 K's, 11 HR's allowed, .838 .OPS against

Career vs. FLA: 0-0, 4.09 ERA, 1.64 WHIP, 11 inn., 6 BB/6 K's, 3 HR's allowed, .985 .OPS against

vs.

Josh Johnson

2009 season: 14-4, 3.04 ERA, 1.11 WHIP, 183.1 inn., 47 BB/158 K's, 12 HR's allowed, .614 .OPS against

Career vs. WSH: 5-0, 3.50 ERA, 1.17 WHIP, 54 inn., 19 BB/48 K's, 2 HR's allowed, .592 .OPS against

Starting Lineup: Washington at Florida

http://64.246.64.33/...px?gameid=26253

1. Willie Harris - CF

2. Cristian Guzman - SS

3. Ryan Zimmerman - 3B

4. Adam Dunn - 1B

5. Josh Willingham - LF

6. Elijah Dukes - RF

7. Pete Orr - 2B

8. Wil Nieves - C

9. J.D. Martin - RHP

--------------------------------------------

1. Chris Coghlan - LF

2. Nick Johnson - 1B

3. Hanley Ramirez - SS

4. Jorge Cantu - 3B

5. John Baker - C

6. Dan Uggla - 2B

7. Cody Ross - RF

8. Cameron Maybin - CF

9. Josh Johnson - RHP

Oh and we have the Red Hats out today.

Is it just today or all weekend? Everytime I see the red hats, it makes me think of July 4th last year. But it's for a good purpose, of course.

We didn't wear red hats that day...and to tell the truth, I liked the hats we wore on that day 10x better then the red ones...

Is it just today or all weekend? Everytime I see the red hats, it makes me think of July 4th last year. But it's for a good purpose, of course.

We didn't wear red hats that day...and to tell the truth, I liked the hats we wore on that day 10x better then the red ones...

Oh yeah, that's right. It was the red, white, blue oriented logo hat, wasn't it?

Oh yeah, that's right. It was the red, white, blue oriented logo hat, wasn't it?

Yeah, and the hats themselves were a dark blue

It was the navy blue hat with the flag logo. I have that hat (and love it).

Plus, it helps me through airport security.