Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Marlins 9/19 7:10

Featured Replies

C'mon Gload!

 

 

and gload saving not maybin,but fredi yet again.

C'mon Gload!

 

 

and gload saving not maybin,but fredi yet again.

 

 

I didn't like the decision to have him bunt with 2 strikes, but Maybin still has to get that bunt down. He saved Maybin, more than anything.

What am I missing? Why is Arroyo still in the game? Did their BP stay home to watch football?

What am I missing? Why is Arroyo still in the game? Did their BP stay home to watch football?

 

Dusty had used the back of the bullpen 7-8-9 guys 5 days in a row.

Why bunt with 2 strikes, when he's clearly sucked on his first 2 attempts?

 

 

and his name is fredi gonzales

What am I missing? Why is Arroyo still in the game? Did their BP stay home to watch football?

 

 

 

Masset and Cordero are unavailable.

For those who have access to the +/- defensive stat...is there anyway to track improvement? Like...Coghlan's # probably isn't great, but maybe a month by month makes it better?

 

From observation, he looks more comfy in LF, lately.

I wish I knew what the batting order was right now.

 

 

 

For the Reds? 9-1-2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.