Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merge "Minor League Baseball" with the main Florida Marlins se

Featured Replies

No offense to the site mods or whatever, but I don't see much of a need for a separate minor league forum. Anyway we can combine the two sections so that we can follow both the prospects and the pro team without having to click back and forth between two different sections? I would've sent this in a PM but I wanted to get the rest of the boards feedback on it as well.

You can just avoid such problems by going to "view new content."

Regardless, I don't see the big deal. They ARE still in the minor leagues...

Uh, no.

 

It's only dead this time of year 'cause there's nothing to discuss in the Minor League level.

 

Come April this board is buzzing just as much as the MLB one.

 

No need to change it IMO.

  • Author

Most prospect related news and rankings come out this time of year, though. For instance, Baseball America just released its 2010 Marlins Top 10 prospect rankings. I'd love to get a bunch of feedback on that kind of topic if I post it, but since this section exists, I feel obligated to post it in here, where it would likely get overlooked this time of year.

Most prospect related news and rankings come out this time of year, though. For instance, Baseball America just released its 2010 Marlins Top 10 prospect rankings. I'd love to get a bunch of feedback on that kind of topic if I post it, but since this section exists, I feel obligated to post it in here, where it would likely get overlooked this time of year.

 

I already posted that a month ago

  • Author

good catch -- i completely overlooked it it also looks like it received a considerable amount of views and feedback.

At times this is the mostly used area of the whole site. I actually thoght that for the rule 5 draft we usually posted more info than we actually did this year. Overall I love this area of the site

Uh, no.

 

It's only dead this time of year 'cause there's nothing to discuss in the Minor League level.

 

Come April this board is buzzing just as much as the MLB one.

 

No need to change it IMO.

 

 

 

Our prospects in Winter leagues to which they really have not given much to discuss at all

  • Author

I wouldn't necessarily call it poor taste; it could just as well be considered exuberance and vigilance. Also, I've been a long time lurker, and this account was made last year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.