Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/21 Rockies vs Marlins

Featured Replies

Dare I say it....but Marlins may be getting better?

 

2out of 3 from Nats to begin 2nd half.

 

On the verge of taking at least 2 out of 4 so far in this Rockies series.

 

Win tonight be...4-2 after break?

 

 

With the bullpen doing better..if the hitting continues... I just wish they could add on. They just seem to stop scoring after a while and then it's quiet. Which isn't that great of a thing if they have a small lead.

Dare I say it....but Marlins may be getting better?

 

2out of 3 from Nats to begin 2nd half.

 

On the verge of taking at least 2 out of 4 so far in this Rockies series.

 

Win tonight be...4-2 after break?

 

 

SHHHHHHHHHH, you are going to jinx us!!!!! :anon :chair

 

YOU SEE!!! :mad

Dare I say it....but Marlins may be getting better?

 

2out of 3 from Nats to begin 2nd half.

 

On the verge of taking at least 2 out of 4 so far in this Rockies series.

 

Win tonight be...4-2 after break?

 

 

SHHHHHHHHHH, you are going to jinx us!!!!! :anon :chair

 

I wanna do my victory dance!

What happened to bakerluv? We need to get our good-luck wave going here...

 

 

lol I just told her. She'll be back in in 2 seconds.

volstad is getting lit up in round rock

 

 

Didn't West have a poor outing last time out too?

 

West is also getting stretched out as he started the year on the DL so I doubt he'll be called up. It won't be Miller so else is down there worth anything?

What happened to bakerluv? We need to get our good-luck wave going here...

 

 

lol I just told her. She'll be back in in 2 seconds.

 

lol, awesome...look at that Boni getting a hit! I feel the luck changing already :)

Soooooooo who wants to join me in a good-luck wave?

 

:ole

 

 

:marlins

 

:ole

 

 

 

 

:marlins

 

:ole :ole

 

:marlins

 

:ole :ole :ole

 

 

 

:marlins

:ole :ole :ole :ole

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.