Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sep 25: Florida Marlins vs. Milwaukee Brewers

Featured Replies

Next Game: sat, 9/25/2010

TV: FS-F,

Radio: WAXY 790, WAQI 710

Miller Park7:10 PM ET

florida marlins76-77 at

Milwaukee72-81

Probable Pitchers

Volstad, Chris

(10-9, 4.82)

Narveson, Chris

(11-8, 5.25)

I'm getting Georgia vs Mississippi State.... lucky me.

 

 

:(

 

Maybin steals second, Morrison gets an RBI. 1-0, first inning, 1 out, Morrison on first, Uggla at the plate

I'm getting Georgia vs Mississippi State.... lucky me.

 

 

:(

 

Maybin steals second, Morrison gets an RBI. 1-0, first inning, 1 out, Morrison on first, Uggla at the plate

 

thanks!

Mike Stanton HR (21), only his second against a LHP

 

2-0 FL, top of the 7th

good to get another run...3-0 Fish...

Cousins triples, Ozzie doubles. 4-0 Marlins, top of the 9th.

Been watching the Panthers tonight.

C'mon Clay, get the last out.

4-0 Marlins win

 

32-14 against left handed starters, best in Major Leagues....

I went to Applebees tonight with the express purpose of enjoying dinner and a Marlins game. Well, the dinner was good :rolleyes: BUT not one tv was on baseball :thumbdown So I walked into the house in the bottom of the 9th :confused BUT we won!!! :notworthy Let's win tomorrow and split the series :D

I went to Applebees tonight with the express purpose of enjoying dinner and a Marlins game. Well, the dinner was good :rolleyes: BUT not one tv was on baseball :thumbdown So I walked into the house in the bottom of the 9th :confused BUT we won!!! :notworthy Let's win tomorrow and split the series :D

 

You can always ask them to put it on.

on a related note: Cody Ross with a 3 run home run for the Giants, against the Rockies just now (8-6 SF top 6th). Only his 13th of the year...

I went to Applebees tonight with the express purpose of enjoying dinner and a Marlins game. Well, the dinner was good :rolleyes: BUT not one tv was on baseball :thumbdown So I walked into the house in the bottom of the 9th :confused BUT we won!!! :notworthy Let's win tomorrow and split the series :D

 

You can always ask them to put it on.

Yeah, they'll change the channel for you.

 

Or you could've brought you're own remote.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.