November 21, 200322 yr hey heather :mischief2 yes everyone this is my best friend. I recommended the site to her (do i get points for that?? :shifty ) well anyway welcome and have fun!! you'll love it
November 21, 200322 yr hey heather :mischief2 yes everyone this is my best friend. I recommended the site to her (do i get points for that?? :shifty ) well anyway welcome and have fun!! you'll love it if she's cute you do... cute and legal Edit: seeing as that you are ony 14 or so.... forget what i said
November 21, 200322 yr hey heather? :mischief2 ? yes everyone this is my best friend. I recommended the site to her? (do i get points for that??? :shifty ) well anyway welcome and have fun!! you'll love it if she's cute you do... cute and legal Edit: seeing as that you are ony 14 or so.... forget what i said lmao....r.kelly!!!! :mischief2
November 21, 200322 yr hey heather? :mischief2 ? yes everyone this is my best friend. I recommended the site to her? (do i get points for that??? :shifty ) well anyway welcome and have fun!! you'll love it if she's cute you do... cute and legal Edit: seeing as that you are ony 14 or so.... forget what i said She's mine...........
November 21, 200322 yr take her... already did. All I can tell you Willis is remember the wise words of R. Kelly, "If they ask ya why we did it, tell them we did it for love!"
November 21, 200322 yr take her... already did. All I can tell you Willis is remember the wise words of R. Kelly, "If they ask ya why we did it, tell them we did it for love!" i'm 15 she 14,we cool.
November 21, 200322 yr (do i get points for that?? :shifty ) You get a free milk shake courtesy of Admin and his personal chef Yrral. Oh and... Welcome to the Boards! :mischief
November 21, 200322 yr You get a free milk shake courtesy of Admin and his personal chef Yrral. oh hell yeah :mischief
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.