Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FunFest

Featured Replies

Anyone going this week end? ST tix go on sale. We are always there early to get a good place in that line and to talk to alot of fans of other teams. Plus meet up with some of our Marlins friends. By the time the ticket booths open up, that line is long.

Yeah I saw that. I thought this was fanfest. I should have edited my post.

 

Any good things coming up this ST that could be fun?

  • Author

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Easy to tell how many FunFests you have been to. And once again uncalled for. I've stated before...Because of you and a couple of your buddies here I will no longer post any rumors I might hear. It never was "insider information". it was always stated as just being rumors we heard.

  • Author

Where can I find some info on it?

 

 

http://www.fishstripes.com/2010/1/13/1249594/roger-dean-stadiums-fun-fest

 

The comments at the end of that were rather "jerkish." But whatever, it's a Marlins site. Cards fans get there VERY early for a good place in the ticket line so they can get choice seating. Their fans travel very well for ST. The BoSox fans also arrive early. Their couple of games at RDS sell out quickly. By the time the ticket windows open that line will be down and around the block, and then a long ways down that block. And there will be fans there for evey team that visits RDS this Spring. Makes for some interesting, and mature, conversations. You get the voucher for the free dog and coke when you go through the stadium gates.

 

I think a change this year is that they are doing the auditions for singing the National Anthem at another time. That's a shame. At least for the most part. Some of those trying out are kinda hard on the ears.

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Easy to tell how many FunFests you have been to. And once again uncalled for. I've stated before...Because of you and a couple of your buddies here I will no longer post any rumors I might hear. It never was "insider information". it was always stated as just being rumors we heard.

That's a pity.

 

I was hoping that I might be forwarded a "rumor" that the Marlins were "considering" offering Amezaga a minor league contract.

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Do you see what you've done? Thanks to your senseless sarcastic insult, BroncoBob has taken away our inside info privileges. I hope you're happy.

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Easy to tell how many FunFests you have been to. And once again uncalled for. I've stated before...Because of you and a couple of your buddies here I will no longer post any rumors I might hear. It never was "insider information". it was always stated as just being rumors we heard.

 

 

f***. This ruined my day.

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Do you see what you've done? Thanks to your senseless sarcastic insult, BroncoBob has taken away our inside info privileges. I hope you're happy.

Now we will never know if the Marlins are "considering" upgrading to two-ply toilet paper in the restrooms!

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Do you see what you've done? Thanks to your senseless sarcastic insult, BroncoBob has taken away our inside info privileges. I hope you're happy.

Now we will never know if the Marlins are "considering" upgrading to two-ply toilet paper in the restrooms!

 

Precisely. Not to mention who will be manafacturing the wrapping paper for the cuban sandwiches in the new ballpark. Or what might be P.J. Dean's favorite neo noir film. Volumes of information lost thanks to the baseless sarcasm of an inferior non-season ticket holder. Shame.

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Do you see what you've done? Thanks to your senseless sarcastic insult, BroncoBob has taken away our inside info privileges. I hope you're happy.

Now we will never know if the Marlins are "considering" upgrading to two-ply toilet paper in the restrooms!

 

Precisely. Not to mention who will be manafacturing the wrapping paper for the cuban sandwiches in the new ballpark. Or what might be P.J. Dean's favorite neo noir film. Volumes of information lost thanks to the baseless sarcasm of an inferior non-season ticket holder. Shame.

 

 

Is that a real quote of his on your signature?

Only the archives of marlinsbaseball.com and the All Seeing One himself can answer your question. But yes.

I look forward to your insider info.

 

 

Do you see what you've done? Thanks to your senseless sarcastic insult, BroncoBob has taken away our inside info privileges. I hope you're happy.

Now we will never know if the Marlins are "considering" upgrading to two-ply toilet paper in the restrooms!

 

Precisely. Not to mention who will be manafacturing the wrapping paper for the cuban sandwiches in the new ballpark. Or what might be P.J. Dean's favorite neo noir film. Volumes of information lost thanks to the baseless sarcasm of an inferior non-season ticket holder. Shame.

Funnily enough, this would be good info. It would mean that PJ Dean actually f***ing exists and wasn't a figment of Beinfest and Jim Bowden's imaginations.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.