Marlins Projected Roster 2011

If Yelich's bat and approach is as advanced as advertised, he could conceivably move through the system quickly. His first stint wasnt at all shabby(.362/.400/.468 in 47 ABs between the GCL and Greensboro).

Yeah, 47 AB's. And he's only 19. It's extremely premature to be talking about this.

By the way, Issac Galloway sucks.

If Yelich's bat and approach is as advanced as advertised, he could conceivably move through the system quickly. His first stint wasnt at all shabby(.362/.400/.468 in 47 ABs between the GCL and Greensboro).

Yeah, 47 AB's. And he's only 19. It's extremely premature to be talking about this.

I didnt make a statement one way or the other. Just said, if his bat and approach are as good as advertised, he COULD move through the system quickly. Not that he will.

I didnt make a statement one way or the other. Just said, if his bat and approach are as good as advertised, he COULD move through the system quickly. Not that he will.

i definitely think both badenhop and mujica make the team. they have guaranteed salaries and the team brought burke back for a reason.

Badenhop has an option year remaining and the front office has become paranoid with reliever depth. He may break the club on the team as they may not need a 5th starter for awhile, but he's the "8th" reliever as I see (Nunez, Hensley, Mujica, Webb, Sanches, Choate, Dunn) it. He is likely to spend a ton of time in AAA as things are right now.

I still find a trade likely as beyond this, Sanabia is very capable, and there is other legitimate depth (West, S. Hill, Marinez, Ceda, Cishek) that could all handle some limited role.

i definitely think both badenhop and mujica make the team. they have guaranteed salaries and the team brought burke back for a reason.

Badenhop has an option year remaining and the front office has become paranoid with reliever depth. He may break the club on the team as they may not need a 5th starter for awhile, but he's the "8th" reliever as I see (Nunez, Hensley, Mujica, Webb, Sanches, Choate, Dunn) it. He is likely to spend a ton of time in AAA as things are right now.

I still find a trade likely as beyond this, Sanabia is very capable, and there is other legitimate depth (West, S. Hill, Marinez, Ceda, Cishek) that could all handle some limited role.