Huge Favor!

MrMarlinPride

I don't ask for much around here so here I go.

My friend Jake Miller is a rapper and he's about to sign with a new record label but they said his next video has to hit at least 3,000 hits in 3 days. I'm going to post the link the video here and you guys don't have to watch the video or comment all I need is for you guys to please click on the link, go to the video and give it a thumbs up. That is it!

Please, please, please help me and my good friend out here!

If you happen to see the video and have any questions feel free to ask.

Remember LINK and Like. It takes about 10 seconds.

Thank You.

http://www.youtube.c...laynext_from=QL

My friend Jake Miller is a rapper and he's about to sign with a new record label but they said his next video has to hit at least 3,000 hits in 3 days. I'm going to post the link the video here and you guys don't have to watch the video or comment all I need is for you guys to please click on the link, go to the video and give it a thumbs up. That is it!

Thank You.

3k hits, on youtube? No problem man. Don't even worry.

Edit: Just saw the vid.............. Maybe you do need to worry?

Edit 2: I'm no music/law guru or w/e, but isn't there some kinda copyright infringement on using other peoples clips in your songs(B.I.G.'s)... yeah i'm pretty sure you can't do that.

Thank You.

3k hits, on youtube? No problem man. Don't even worry.

Edit: Just saw the vid.............. Maybe you do need to worry?

Edit 2: I'm no music/law guru or w/e, but isn't there some kinda copyright infringement on using other peoples clips in your songs(B.I.G.'s)... yeah i'm pretty sure you can't do that.

It's for a mixtape so it's not a big deal and it happens all the time ahah

He's alright, this isn't his best song but he was able to get a music video for it so It's whatever.

What do you guys think about this kid?

I love the chorus.

Look, I got nothing against some1 living their dream out. With that being said, any1 can rap. It's the same crap over and over again. Someone with almost no talent can make a rap. Rap is not about talent, but about what you bring to the table. You can search yourself on youtube and find numerous rap singers. I will say this though, this video was way better than the first you posted, by miles.

He's alright, this isn't his best song but he was able to get a music video for it so It's whatever.

What do you guys think about this kid?

I love the chorus.

I actually know that kid. Not personally, but he goes to school down here and has a cult following.