Should I be worried?

Granted I've looked at the box scores of the spring training games and haven't followed in depth (whether some of the pitchers were just working on pitches) but can someone tell me how the newly acquired bullpen guys are doing? Seems like they've all had good and bad days. The only guy doing really well so far is the hooper. Oh yeah, and what is up with Volstad and Hanley? Seems like the same old same old. Thoughts?

The defense is definitely something to continue to be worried about. We got rid of Uggla, but the defense still isn't where it should be.

I'm not worried about the offense, bullpen, or pitching right now. Spring Training isn't about the starters as much as it is about the other guys anyway. Five errors isn't anything to snub your nose at though.

The defense is definitely something to continue to be worried about. We got rid of Uggla, but the defense still isn't where it should be.

I'm not worried about the offense, bullpen, or pitching right now. Spring Training isn't about the starters as much as it is about the other guys anyway. Five errors isn't anything to snub your nose at though.

Yeah, but it's worth mentioning that the only starter to play badly today defensively was Hanley. The fact that the outfield of Raynor, Cousins, and Petersen looked like crap out there doesn't matter.

EDIT: Raynor didn't get an E but he looked like sh*t out there today (though the wind was tough).

Well we don't have a Brett Carroll out there, so when we need somebody in the late innings to replace Coghlan in CF (just as we had Carroll to replace Hermida, which actually helped us win a few games), we won't have that late defensive hero.

Yeah, but it's worth mentioning that the only starter to play badly today defensively was Hanley. The fact that the outfield of Raynor, Cousins, and Petersen looked like crap out there doesn't matter.

EDIT: Raynor didn't get an E but he looked like sh*t out there today (though the wind was tough).

You saw the game?

You saw the game?

It was on TV in New York. MLB.TV had it.