Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Hanley regressing as a player?

Featured Replies

Hanley makes more mental mistakes than all the other players on the team combined.

 

He is on his own wavelength and has his own agenda.

 

As much physical talent as anyone in the game but less and less often applied.

Is Hanley's hairline regressing too?

 

Should we be worried?

 

 

With all that crazy hair dye from last year, I'm not surprised.

Another 0-4 today and some loud sounding boo's for Hanley

 

 

Isn't it great that you live in buttf*** Scotland and you knew that he was getting booed and I live about 2 hours away and there's absolutely zero way I can figure this out without having somebody... from Scotland... telling me so?

 

Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

Another 0-4 today and some loud sounding boo's for Hanley

 

 

Isn't it great that you live in buttf*** Scotland and you knew that he was getting booed and I live about 2 hours away and there's absolutely zero way I can figure this out without having somebody... from Scotland... telling me so?

 

Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

 

Don't direct your anger at the television restrictions on me!

 

And FYI, I also live about 2 hours away.....if travelling by a bloody quick jet....

Lol no anger towards you good sir.

 

Fair enough. But what happens if I take a bloody quick jet?

 

 

Logically you may end up in Brazil. Otherwise you may end up on Lost.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.