Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/20 Pittsburgh Pirates @ Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

We hit .170 vs Morton.

 

 

 

He has 12 BB's and 6 K's, but he leads the big leagues in GB%. Seems like he changed his delivery, and it's similar to Halladay's these days. Or so I've read...

We hit .170 vs Morton.

 

 

 

He has 12 BB's and 6 K's, but he leads the big leagues in GB%. Seems like he changed his delivery, and it's similar to Halladay's these days. Or so I've read...

notsureifsrs.

 

I was just pointing out a fact in case we hit a lot of GBs tonight. We've struggled against that type the last few years.

We hit .170 vs Morton.

 

 

 

He has 12 BB's and 6 K's, but he leads the big leagues in GB%. Seems like he changed his delivery, and it's similar to Halladay's these days. Or so I've read...

notsureifsrs.

 

I was just pointing out a fact in case we hit a lot of GBs tonight. We've struggled against that type the last few years.

 

 

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/18/charlie-morton-is-a-roy-halladay-clone/

 

http://www.kffl.com/blogs/nm/fantasy-baseball-charlie-morton-pittsburgh-pirates/2011/04/18/

 

GB% leaders: http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=pit&lg=all&qual=y&type=8&season=2011&month=0&season1=2011&ind=0

 

Hopefully, one of those sinkers stays up on one of Mike Stanton's AB's...

  • Author

You're all privileged again.

 

 

First world problems?

We hit .170 vs Morton.

 

 

 

He has 12 BB's and 6 K's, but he leads the big leagues in GB%. Seems like he changed his delivery, and it's similar to Halladay's these days. Or so I've read...

notsureifsrs.

 

I was just pointing out a fact in case we hit a lot of GBs tonight. We've struggled against that type the last few years.

 

 

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/18/charlie-morton-is-a-roy-halladay-clone/

 

http://www.kffl.com/blogs/nm/fantasy-baseball-charlie-morton-pittsburgh-pirates/2011/04/18/

 

GB% leaders: http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=pit&lg=all&qual=y&type=8&season=2011&month=0&season1=2011&ind=0

 

Hopefully, one of those sinkers stays up on one of Mike Stanton's AB's...

Yeah. Dude's actually pretty solid. Also got Matt Diaz starting.

You're all privileged again.

 

 

First world problems?

What've you done...

 

 

 

 

.... for the starving children?

Hey guys... I might not be able to catch all of the Marlins game (Survivor is a drug haha) but I asked this question and would hopefully it gets answered!

 

Hey Rich and Tommy! My question is - on Jackie Robinson Day, what did the lineup card look like? Does every player and sub have #42 penciled in on the card or do managers fill it out with the normal, everyday numbers?

 

Just giving a heads up!

  • Author

Great, not on tv in Orlando thanks to the crappy Lightning. LOSE ALREADY!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.