April 26, 201115 yr listenjng while watching the game( DeJesus to Phils in 1982 for Admin Bowa and Ryne Sandberg
April 26, 201115 yr I'M GOING TO SAY IT. Cabrera for the garbage bunch + Badenhop. stealin' ma sh*t...^
April 26, 201115 yr Miggy trade in retrospect. I still feel that this is and always will be hindsight. However it was still a bad trade. I believe Cabrera should've been traded alone for Miller and Maybin. Despite Dontrelle coming off a bad season, I still think he held some value that he could've gotten us a return on his own. Maybe that's just me though.
April 26, 201115 yr The Yankees trading for Cory Lidle :| true Weird how things could have been different with Nick Adenhart too, if we traded for him.
April 26, 201115 yr The Red Sox trade of Babe Ruth for cash to finance a Broadway musical?!?! The Reds trading an old (almost 30) Frank Robinson to the Orioles for Milt Pappas. The Cubs trading away a young Lou Brock for a crappy pitcher. These are some of my favorite bad trades, but that Ivan DeJesus trade for Bowa and Sandberg is pretty bad too!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.