Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies @ Marlins 7:10 5/7/2011

Featured Replies

Disappointing day sooo WIN!

dd/mm/yyyy

Disappointing day sooo WIN!

 

 

 

 

Let me guess...the Casey Anthony verdict?

No, I turned her down. Sorry Rachel.

 

Obsessed much?

 

Hey Rachel!

Disappointing day sooo WIN!

 

 

 

 

Let me guess...the Casey Anthony verdict?

No, I turned her down. Sorry Rachel.

 

Obsessed much?

 

Hey Rachel!

No :lol I'm just havin' fun, she knows that.

Disappointing day sooo WIN!

 

 

 

 

Let me guess...the Casey Anthony verdict?

No, I turned her down. Sorry Rachel.

 

 

Aw...poor thing. How will she go on?

Seriously though. Hopefully Volstad can continue with another good outing and the offense can get to a good lefty. They've been decent against lefties this year so they've got a pretty good shot tonight. Don't screw it up Volstad.

Well I had a job interview with Hyatt Hotels, so a win would just make this day that much better.

 

 

Good luck. Wait..I though you were going into Army?

 

I have camel snus mint in mouth...kinda like ballplayers. MLB...where players can get RBI with drugs in their mouth. Deal with it, doctors.

  • Author

Would have been ready for the start of this game. I have to pick my sister up from the train station and her train is 20 minutes late getting in at 12:10. :/Would have been back in time to see us throw it in the 1st. :)Anyway guys. Must dash.

I'd be happy if Volstad is able to get Ryan Howard out one time. That would be an accomplishment for this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.