Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Marlins are the second worst team in the big leagues, right?

Featured Replies

I still watch. I'm a Panthers fan, so it's almost as if I enjoy it or something.

 

 

 

:lol but I do feel that the Panthers are finally getting their act together

Just hope that we fix our sh*t next year.

 

I don't see how Loria doesn't do some major spending for next season since he's opening up a new stadium. To do otherwise would defy business logic. He'd be a laughing stock putting out this team to open it.

I think he's in quite a conundrum about next year. If he doesn't improve the product for next season, he looks horrible to not only the fans he's trying to win over, but to MLB execs, and they may start looking to push him out, to get better ownership in the new stadium. They have a vested interest in seeing baseball succeed in So. Fla. But he didn't want to spend too much either, it doesn't fit his business model. He has to find a magic formula that can cmbines both, and puts a better product on the field, or next year could be as embarrassing or more than this year, when fans start abandoning the team in droves even with a new stadium. After the 1st time they go to the games in the new digs, you have to give them a reason to come back. Winning33% of your home games won't cut it.

When do we hit rock bottom?

 

 

Where you are now, you don't even know what the bottom will be like. But remember: It is only after disaster that we can be resurrected.

When do we hit rock bottom?

 

 

Where you are now, you don't even know what the bottom will be like. But remember: It is only after disaster that we can be resurrected.

 

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

When do we hit rock bottom?

 

 

Where you are now, you don't even know what the bottom will be like. But remember: It is only after disaster that we can be resurrected.

 

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Is this thread turning religious? :p

When do we hit rock bottom?

 

 

Where you are now, you don't even know what the bottom will be like. But remember: It is only after disaster that we can be resurrected.

 

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

 

I like these answers. But the correct answer is Wednesday, September 7th.

MarlinMike? ... Who are you? Change your name to MarlinDude, I'm the only Mike here.

 

 

Look how many posts I've contributed to this forum compared to you. I deserve...er, uh...nevermind.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.