The Marlins are the second worst team in the big leagues, right?

Erick

Anyone willing to wear Marlins gear around town at this point?

Real fans. Why wouldn't we?

Wooo! Tanking for the draft! What South Florida does best!

"With the first pick in the 2012 draft, the Miami Dolphins select Andrew Luck" :dancehead

Everyone knows that the Marlins will probably just select some lineman.

Jake Long is awesome. And that was the worst draft in NFL history so you can't fault the Dolphins for not getting a superstar offensive skill player. There were none in that draft.

Too bad there were no Matt Ryan-types available.

With how bad the Dolphins' line was last year with the best left tackle in football, Matt Ryan might have ended up more like David Carr if we had picked him.

There was no wrong move there. They needed both. Jake Long is better, relative to his position, than Matt Ryan, but Matt Ryan plays a more important position. Still, there's no guarantee Matt Ryan would be Matt Ryan if he was here.

With how bad the Dolphins' line was last year with the best left tackle in football, Matt Ryan might have ended up more like David Carr if we had picked him.

There was no wrong move there. They needed both. Jake Long is better, relative to his position, than Matt Ryan, but Matt Ryan plays a more important position. Still, there's no guarantee Matt Ryan would be Matt Ryan if he was here.

Matt Ryan is overrated. He's better than Henne though.

This isn't the same team that began the year.

A completely different team, in fact.

Even if some of the players were outperforming just a smidget (albeit Bonifacio and Infante performing much better in the 2nd half of the season).

That team on paper and even in practice was a WC contender. The dominoes just seemed to start to fall when we lost J.J..

Didn't we have one of the best records before June?

Yup. 30-20 at one point. I believe that was 4th best in the bigs.

Yeah. It was all good until the Buster Posey curse kicked-in.

And, to think, if we were just a couple of spots higher in that draft, we would have Posey instead of Skipworth right now.

#saltinthewound

What the hell is going on. I havent had internet for 2 and a half week due to moving house but have kept up with the scores online. I just don't get it. When i left we were flying and hit 55-55 against the Mets i believe. Now we are 57-70! WTF!!

This month is a pathetic repeat of June and it is simply not good enough, not good enough at all and something drastically has to change.

Its my birthday in 7 days so i hope we at least get a winning run up until then. Oh, Hello all.

What the hell is going on. I havent had internet for 2 and a half week due to moving house but have kept up with the scores online. I just don't get it. When i left we were flying and hit 55-55 against the Mets i believe. Now we are 57-70! WTF!!

This month is a pathetic repeat of June and it is simply not good enough, not good enough at all and something drastically has to change.

Its my birthday in 7 days so i hope we at least get a winning run up until then. Oh, Hello all.

I don't. I hope Stanton and Bonifacio continue to play well, and Hanley can come back to get some playing time in. But I don't really mind if we keep losing. A top 5 draft pick would be nice at this point.