Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Marlins are the second worst team in the big leagues, right?

Featured Replies

Anyone willing to wear Marlins gear around town at this point?

 

I still do.

Me too. But I can't wait to get my Miami Marlins gear......seriously

And you guys call yourself fans ? Poppycock ! If they are your team, they are your team and YOU WATCH THEM !

 

Now come on guys lets get back on track. No more of this discouraging talk

And you guys call yourself fans ? Poppycock ! If they are your team, they are your team and YOU WATCH THEM !

 

Now come on guys lets get back on track. No more of this discouraging talk

 

I wish them the best, but there's no way I'm watching that bulls*** for the next month. I will watch every game next season, though.

I watch them when I'm doing something else and don't know of anything else on. But I'm not gonna make it a priority in my life to see guys like Mike Cameron, Jose Lopez, & Dewayne Wise play.

Yeah, I can't watch this team anymore with how they've been just tanking badly. Most of these games have been painful losses, whether it's a 14-1 beatdown, or a 4-3 last minute walkoff loss. Plus, the lineup we're putting out there right now looks like the AAA one.

 

At this point, we regroup for next year, when we FINALLY get to play in a real stadium. Really looking forward to that.

And you guys call yourself fans ? Poppycock ! If they are your team, they are your team and YOU WATCH THEM !

 

Now come on guys lets get back on track. No more of this discouraging talk

 

YAY TEAM CHEER FOR VICTORY!

 

YAY TEAM!

  • Author

I still watch. I'm a Panthers fan, so it's almost as if I enjoy it or something.

Aw, c'mon.

 

If you're the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 4 or so years.

 

If you're not the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 30 years.

 

Except if you're the Cubs, in which case you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all not more often than once every 200 or 300 years.

 

Meanwhile, it's MLB. You watch it because you live in a city that actually has a MLB team, unlike 99% of the cities in the country.

 

I'd watch 'em if they were 0-100 just on the off-chance that they'd beat someone they weren't supposed to beat. And because Stanton might demonstrate further why he's worth more than Pujols over 20 years. And because Bonifacio might figure out how to steal first.

Aw, c'mon.

 

If you're the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 4 or so years.

 

If you're not the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 30 years.

 

Except if you're the Cubs, in which case you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all not more often than once every 200 or 300 years.

 

Meanwhile, it's MLB. You watch it because you live in a city that actually has a MLB team, unlike 99% of the cities in the country.

 

I'd watch 'em if they were 0-100 just on the off-chance that they'd beat someone they weren't supposed to beat. And because Stanton might demonstrate further why he's worth more than Pujols over 20 years. And because Bonifacio might figure out how to steal first.

 

Being retired must be nice :tv_happy

Aw, c'mon.

 

If you're the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 4 or so years.

 

If you're not the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 30 years.

 

Except if you're the Cubs, in which case you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all not more often than once every 200 or 300 years.

 

Meanwhile, it's MLB. You watch it because you live in a city that actually has a MLB team, unlike 99% of the cities in the country.

 

I'd watch 'em if they were 0-100 just on the off-chance that they'd beat someone they weren't supposed to beat. And because Stanton might demonstrate further why he's worth more than Pujols over 20 years. And because Bonifacio might figure out how to steal first.

 

Being retired must be nice :tv_happy

If this forum has taught me anything, it's that I never want to retire.

Just hope that we fix our sh*t next year.

 

I don't see how Loria doesn't do some major spending for next season since he's opening up a new stadium. To do otherwise would defy business logic. He'd be a laughing stock putting out this team to open it.

For those saying that it's not worth watching because its either a blowout or a gut-wrenching loss, tonight was pretty much the same thing. Glad I didn't turn off the comedy programing I was watching.

I watch occasionally if I have nothing better to do.

 

Football season starts in a week and a half, thankfully.

 

EDIT: Is it just me or did everyone's signature go missing?

When do we hit rock bottom?

 

MarlinMike? ... Who are you? Change your name to MarlinDude, I'm the only Mike here.

 

 

Anyways ... we continue to find new layers of "rock bottom" as we go along.

I watch occasionally if I have nothing better to do.

 

Football season starts in a week and a half, thankfully.

 

EDIT: Is it just me or did everyone's signature go missing?

 

 

Yes, where are they?

Wooo! Tanking for the draft! What South Florida does best!

 

"With the first pick in the 2012 draft, the Miami Dolphins select Andrew Luck" :dancehead

 

Everyone knows that the Marlins will probably just select some lineman.

 

Dolphins, lol.

Beinfest might as well draft an NFL lineman, because they might end up contributing as much as his 1st round draft picks do. :lol

The injury riddled Marlins are actually the worst.

 

Since June I'll bet we do have the worst record. I'm too lazy to look it up for sure, but if we don't it's got to be the 2nd worst behind the 'Stros.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.