Joe Nathan signs with Rangers

PurpleHaze

I really don't agree with them moving Feliz to the rotation, but eh.

Yeah, I'm kind of shaking my head that they would move their young flamethrower to the rotation to have a 37 year old close games, but like Mystikol said, Texas is probably anticipating C.J. Wilson signing elsewhere.

MLBTR also posted a report saying they don't expect to sign anyone to a $100MM+ deal this offseason, so that further corroborates that theory.

I really don't agree with them moving Feliz to the rotation, but eh.

Yeah, I'm kind of shaking my head that they would move their young flamethrower to the rotation to have a 37 year old close games, but like Mystikol said, Texas is probably anticipating C.J. Wilson signing elsewhere.

MLBTR also posted a report saying they don't expect to sign anyone to a $100MM+ deal this offseason, so that further corroborates that theory.

Do you mean with the Rangers?

Yes, I think?

Let me try again:

On MLBTR, there is an article. It says that the Rangers don't anticipate signing anyone to a nine-figure deal, AKA $100MM++. This can reasonably be interpreted to say they are out of the CJ Wilson sweepstakes.

With that in mind, it makes more sense to move Feliz to the rotation, since they have another void to fill if Wilson doesn't come back.

Make sense?

Yes, I think?

Let me try again:

On MLBTR, there is an article. It says that the Rangers don't anticipate signing anyone to a nine-figure deal, AKA $100MM++. This can reasonably be interpreted to say they are out of the CJ Wilson sweepstakes.

With that in mind, it makes more sense to move Feliz to the rotation, since they have another void to fill if Wilson doesn't come back.

Make sense?

There's no way CJ will get over $100M. Jon Heyman projects him getting $80M over 5 years and that's a brilliant prediction (matches what I said a few motnhs ago).

Yes, I think?

Let me try again:

Make sense?

There's no way CJ will get over $100M. Jon Heyman projects him getting $80M over 5 years and that's a brilliant prediction (matches what I said a few motnhs ago).

So since it's what you said, it's brilliant? :p

Yes, I think?

Let me try again:

Make sense?

So since it's what you said, it's brilliant? :p

Hell, why not. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.