New Pregame and Post Game Analysts for Marlins Live

B1az3

I've gotten to know Preston Wilson pretty well since he usually passes by the GameStop that I work at. Yes, he is a gamer like most of us. All in all, he's a really humble guy, easy to talk to, in fact very talkative, funny, and also very down to earth. Not to mention his wife/gf is freakin gorgeous. But my point is that he and Cliff (from his radio-interviews that I have heard), will be a great tandem.

Preston Wilson might give me depression.

My worst moment as a Marlins fan was him colliding with the ivy at Wrigley Field in a game that lasted like 19 innings or something. Anyway, it was a heartbreaker. And the Marlins lost about 20 consecutive games after that heartbreaker to make it more heartbreaking.

These #'s aren't exactly correct, but the collision to lose the game + the terrible slump that followed certainly happened.

We also lost a game to the Mets when he lost a routine fly ball in the Sun... :banghead

I think I read somewhere that Floyd talked bad about the Marlins. This true?

After we traded him. And I believe again during the '03 Series. Something about him and CJ watching it together and rooting against us.

I remember in '02 he really wanted to stick with the Marlins and tried pushing for a long-term deal here, even for a small discount, but they shipped him out mid-season when we were out of the chase. Oh well, water under the bridge.

That trade brought us Carl Pavano...that very same day we snatched Juan Encarnacion from the Reds for Dempster I think...