April 8, 2012 ~ 1:10pm ~ Marlins @ Reds

Why didnt we skip him in our rotation with all these days off and start Sanchez?

How about you let him get through an inning and see what happens, Nancy.

In general though.... he had an AWFUL Spring. I would think youd want to make him your #5 and have Sanchez start early and skip Z when you can, no?

He's been getting squeezed terribly from the start and we all know what happens to him when that happens.

Why didnt we skip him in our rotation with all these days off and start Sanchez?

In general though.... he had an AWFUL Spring. I would think youd want to make him your #5 and have Sanchez start early and skip Z when you can, no?

Yeah, but Zambrano was there all spring, where-as Anibal is still getting his arm stretched out. He missed most of ST. Sanchez is most likely going to be on a pitch limit.

And that could have been worse.

Yeah, but Zambrano was there all spring, where-as Anibal is still getting his arm stretched out. He missed most of ST. Sanchez is most likely going to be on a pitch limit.

And that could have been worse.

I agree Sanchez should have started today. Either way Sanchez will start tomorrow so it doesn't make much difference whether it's one day earlier or later. Should've been Sanchez today and JJ tomorrow. Keeps everyone on 5 days rest.