Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

Allison is good looking

 

My first thought was... Jeff Allison is here. Then I got that you were talking about the other Allison.

If we win tomorrow it will all be good. The goal was to win 2/3.

 

 

True. I'd just like to see us win this year already! hehe

Sounds relaxing..perhaps our offense did get going..and now is gone :o

 

 

I picked up a habit for wine and cigars when I was living in Spain. The store in the corner had awesome Spanish wine for around 1 Euro a bottle. Sometimes they used to run specials on the wine, and they would be selling the bottles at 33 Euro cents each. The shop across the street had killer prices on Cuban cigars. I miss those days...and the pretty Spanish women too. :crying

 

Cool, I wouldn't mind going to Spain some day. I don't think I'd smoke any cigars though..not a smoker. But wouldn't mind trying the wine

 

Ugh to the game...1 - 7 now

 

People in Spain literally drink wine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Even the kids drink wine. And then there is the siesta. You go to lunch at 12:00pm, eat a 4 course meal with plenty of wine, then sleep from 1:00pm until 4:00pm, when you go back to work for 2 more hours before calling it a day. This doesn't happen as much in Madrid anymore, but in Salamanca where I was living, people still did that every day.

 

As for the game....no words to describe it.

 

Really? That's interesting..well with all that wine, no wonder they need a siesta heh.

Well, at least Ill be at the game tomorrow night with all the Marlin gear in full swing.

 

AND ITS DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!!!

Well, at least Ill be at the game tomorrow night with all the Marlin gear in full swing.

 

AND ITS DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!!!

 

 

Are you sure that's safe? Phillies fans can be quite intimidating and rude.

Well, at least Ill be at the game tomorrow night with all the Marlin gear in full swing.

 

AND ITS DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!!!

 

 

Are you sure that's safe? Phillie fans can be quite intimidating and rude.

 

I try to get out to at least 1 game every series they come to town, been doing it for the 6 or so years Ive been here.

 

Its not too bad at the phillies games, the fans arent as bad as the Eagles, or Flyers.

 

I went to a Fins/Eagles game here 4 years ago, and someone took a dump on the hood of my car.

 

Im not kidding. A human dump on my car.

 

Heat/Sixers games are the most tame.

I think this will be my last inning. I need to get some rest. I'd like to see us get at least 6 runs now :)

Well, at least Ill be at the game tomorrow night with all the Marlin gear in full swing.

 

AND ITS DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!!!

 

 

Are you sure that's safe? Phillie fans can be quite intimidating and rude.

 

I try to get out to at least 1 game every series they come to town, been doing it for the 6 or so years Ive been here.

 

Its not too bad at the phillies games, the fans arent as bad as the Eagles, or Flyers.

 

I went to a Fins/Eagles game here 4 years ago, and someone took a dump on the hood of my car.

 

Im not kidding. A human dump on my car.

 

Heat/Sixers games are the most tame.

 

omg! that's terrible!

I think this will be my last inning. I need to get some rest. I'd like to see us get at least 6 runs now :)

 

 

I'm calling it a night too. I've lost all interest in this game. Here's to a win tomorrow!

I think this will be my last inning. I need to get some rest. I'd like to see us get at least 6 runs now :)

 

 

I'm calling it a night too. I've lost all interest in this game. Here's to a win tomorrow!

 

Pour me some of that wine and I'll drink to that :p

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.