Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

Crap, hopefully my winless streak does not continue. When I am watching the game the Marlins are 0-3. Argh

Guys, guys. Clearly JJ is like Vaz. He gonna be sneaky second half. He learned this from Vaz.

 

Also sign Vazquez now. Throw 20 million at him. Lololololol.

Crap, hopefully my winless streak does not continue. When I am watching the game the Marlins are 0-3. Argh

 

 

Same here :(

what last time he have 11 hits other thing he 0-2 on espn wqho showing game booooo :putemup :putemup :putemup :putemup espn

  • Author

Guys, guys. Clearly JJ is like Vaz. He gonna be sneaky second half. He learned this from Vaz.

 

I hope the second half starts in April...

Just received a picture of a woman I met a week ago wearing nothing but a tshirt and a smile...I think I'm bailing on this atrocity of a game.

 

Will them to victory boys!

Lol remember when everyone swore Renyel Pinto was a pretty good pitcher, and people just perceived him to suck... and then no other MLB picked him up after we dropped him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.