Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

Man you wait for this game all day and we get this performance. Huge buzzkill

 

 

Been like that for half the games so far

Man you wait for this game all day and we get this performance. Huge buzzkill

 

 

I've been waiting for this game since the Opener..since I missed all the other games

I do not care about Daddy Yankee.... bring in some good people.

 

 

Who'd you like to see?

Someone that I can understand, like English speaking :thumbup

I do not care about Daddy Yankee.... bring in some good people.

 

 

Who'd you like to see?

Someone that I can understand, like English speaking :thumbup

 

hehe I'm with you :)

I feel like I'm watching a replay of Marlins v. FIU exhibition game...except we are the ones getting destroyed now.

 

Come to think of it, FIU played better than the Marlins today.

the offense doesn't care anymore

 

 

Well, see ya all tomorrow then. Bye Hit and the others.

 

Ttyl Enter

Many of you are getting too crazed over couple of bad starts to begin his season, but what do you want JJ to do....start throwing 98MPH right out of the box, especially on a cold dank night in Philly, or take his time to comeback. Let's give him a few more games before we trade him for a sack of potatoes.

it's not just JJ tonight - there has been a lot of sloppy sh*t since Opening Night - they need to make the plays and be fundamentally sound - not seeing that (i.e. throwing home on every hit tonight)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.